Angry because of worryingly

JHI GROUP 8 AM

this morning Hae-In comes to the company with a bright smile, unlike the other days when he was always grumpy. He is on his way to get in the elevator and stops behind two girls who are employees of his company. They discuss secretary Yoon " do you know I heard that secretary Yoon has an affaire with Mr. Kim's daughter Kim Ha-Ri, I heard it from one of my friends who are working at Mr. Kim company" another girl replying " Yes I also heard about it too this becomes the hottest topic in this company right now say that our beloved secretary Yoon has a girlfriend who is rich and pretty," the girl says with a sad expression " Plus our Charmain Mr. Jung has an affair with a famous modeling, do you know that?"

" Really? where do you get this from?" then another girl replies " I see it on a dispatch but just or Charmain face not his woman" they are discussing the hot issue and made a serious expression like they are the witness from the beginning " Have fun to discussing ?" Hae-In who is behind them speaks up made them fear " Charmain!!" both of them greet at the same time " Go to work and don't let me hear the nonsense thing out you two again otherwise you know the consequence" after he says that he gets in the elevator who is ready just for him only.

in the elevator, he wants to calls Mr. Kim to apologize for his absence from the meeting yesterday and want to greet him as well ( I choose to skip the part that they are talking about) he ends up knowing an issue about Sung-Jae his naughty secretary with Kim Ha-Ri. Once again he smiles brightly. Hae-In enters his office and starts to work, all of a sudden Sung-Jae runs towards his boss " Boss here you are" Sung-Jae is out of breath because he is running to hide from something " Why are you running?" without saying anything Sung-Jae comes near to his boss's legs and hugs tightly " Boss helps me, it's just a misunderstanding why I have to engage with that talkative parrot" now he is sobbing like a baby.

" Look! engage with the Kim family is not bad at all you know, who doesn't know that Mr. Kim loves his daughter like his eyes just he spoiled her so much but everything else is okay. Think she is pretty, good educated, rich, and also loves you. One day if you marry her Mr. Kim entrust you to run the company instead of him with Ha-Ri he chooses you it a proof that you are better than those riches men plus he told me that his daughter was falling in love you" Hae-in says so may things to Sung-Jae but seems all his words get in the right and get out from the left ear. Sung-Jae falls into silent a bit " still boss who the hell falls in love after knowing each other not even 1 week is that possible plus we are always bickering when we've met since when she loves me still I don't get it" Boss and secretary fall into silence once again.

" Sung-Jae!, Yoon Sung-Jae!, do you see secretary Yoon comes here?" A sharps voice shouts from the other side of the room remark an unexpected present of Kim Ha-Ri. This moment our Secretary Yoon is panicking " Boss she following me since this morning I can't even do the work that I use to do, so I will take a day off, boss, and please don't tell her that I come here" still he manages to demand his boss for a day of break and get off the office with caution.

" Young people these days " he shakes his hand and chuckles. Suddenly someone crashes into his room without knocking on the door if it someone else he would scold but this person is an exception " Hello Mr. Jung have you seen secretary Yoon comes here?" She asks him and takes a look around the office in case he is hiding from her " No he doesn't come to work since yesterday I will fire him and hire a new secretary soon" Ha-In joke to prevent the silence " Yes you can fire him as soon as possible I will take him to work with me don't worry, then I won't bother you anymore goodbye" she bows to him in respect because still, she is younger than him. He doesn't say anything but nods and continues his work.

11 A.M

His eyes are still on the document, his phone rings instantly it's the bodyguards that he has sent to protect Jisoo " Boss we lost Mme. she is nowhere to be found here" the words from the bodyguards make him stand up from his chair " HOW YOU MAKE HER ESCAPE?" he shout trough the phone " She demands us to go and buy the meal for all the staff because too many boxes two of us can't carry them all so she demands four of us to helps" they explain everything to him " Go find her back no matter what "  he eyes become red but he manages to calm himself down a bit but one notification from the bodyguard again make his eyes redder than it was before. Without saying anything he throws his phone away against the wall " You promise me that you will come back but why are you escaping? I will not let you go Kim Jisoo"

he grabs his jacket and gets out of the office like the flash to where the driver has parked his car this morning. An Idea pops up from his head he has to call someone in his house " Does Mme. comeback home?" he asks the butler who picks up the phone " Not yet master since this morning she doesn't come back yet", " what's about Dalki?" he wants to know is Dalki there " Yes the young master is him eating the desert and watching the cartoon" without saying anything he hangs up the phone " You can't go anywhere without your clothes not my house then it yours" after he figuring out where to go he drive out in a blink.

he arrives at Jisoo condo and gets in because when he came last time he can remember the code it's Dalki's birthday. He sits on the bed to waiting for her in her bedroom and his eyes still scrolling on social media about the hashtag trending on social media #YepSoo.

5 P.M

Jisoo come to her condo after the work to pick some clothes for her and either for Dalki. She doesn't know that in her bedroom a beast is waiting for her patiently. Jisoo set a step in her bedroom " here you are" he says but his eyes are still on the phone scrolling up and down. Jisoo open the light and see it's Hae-In she got chill a bit but her chillness won't last long because of his eyes give her a cold vibe.

" how do you get in here? And why are you here? Why not at your home?" He approach her bit by bit till her back against the wall " what am I doing here?" he says and grab her hand to block it against the wall and approach his face with hers " Please stop it hurt" she begs him " For me it hurt but when it's come with him you won't say anything you smile brightly and let him touch you whenever he wants but for me you deny me every ways as possible now I understand how you are" when she hear those words come from his mouth it like a thousand knives stab her on the chest. Jisoo forces herself to get out of his claw and slaps him " Who do you think you are to judge me? And you have no right to control my life because we have no deep relationship except with Dalki" She shouts because her temper reach the limit.

" No relation between us? You are my wife and I am your husband" He shouts back " Since when I am your wife as far as I remember we are not even marry or sign the marry certificate" She also not give up " The from now on you are my wife and I will prove to you what does husband do to his wife" Once again he grabs her both hand for not make her move and his other hand is tearing her clothe in small pieces. Now On Jisoo body has just a bra and a skirt on, his hand caress her chest lightly then ...........................................END🤣😌

( what are you looking at it end🤣🙏🏻)