Epilogue

CELESTE
......
ꜱᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇꜱꜱ
ꜱᴡᴇᴀʀ ɪɴ ꜰʀᴏɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴜʀ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ
ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ
ɪ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ'ʟʟ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇꜱᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ
.......

If I was asked to describe my kids in two words, they would be angel & devil. No wonder Calix got along with Pico so well. Cason was my angel child, he took my personality.

If not for their eyes, It would've been difficult to identify them. Cason had blue eyes while Calix with green eyes took like father like a son too seriously. It's been a year since they were born, and I still can't believe they're mine.

We were in the middle of taking vows when I realised one of little Chase was missing. I feel bad for Chase because he looks like he'll cry. After all, I'm yet to say 'I do.' let me spot my angel first.

I felt something touch my leg, oh. I looked back at Chase, smiling at him. "I do." He repeated the same before the officiant, who was Rome, asked us to exchange the rings.

"I now pronounce you-" Rome started in a fake voice but sighed as Chase already pulled me in a kiss.

"My wife." He murmured against my lips.

The child I totally forgot about under my dress was trying to snatch the butterfly in my heel. I laughed pulling away and holding up my dress, revealing Cason.

He got startled and hugged my legs. My shy baby.

Chase picked him up while Calix was face-palming. This kid is a total grandma.

Calix was jumping in Marissa's arms to be with his brother. She asked me to call her mom but it's weird, so I'll stick to Marissa I guess. Chase took him from her and he turned to me, showing his tongue. Devil.

Luke, my maid of honour, was chatting up Lydia. She broke up with her boyfriend last year. Go bestfriend.

I look at Caden and Rome who were making out. They got engaged a few months ago, it was surprising. I thought Rome would take more time but he was happy, and so were we. About Alec, he and Grace were dating for so long but she wasn't ready to commit, after alot of persuasion, he broke ties with her. She was affecting his mental health, he started to doubt himself. He has moved on, judging by the way he's smitten with the wedding organiser.

Last year was one hell of a ride, I saw Pete go from riches to streets. I know Chase somewhere had a hand in it. Beth had an accident the day twins were born. A car accident. Just like I did, I made out of it..she didn't exactly. Her lower body was badly affected, making it paralysed.

Chase is the best father one could ask for except for the gifts department. Asshole bought a fucking yacht because his kids were obsessed with them. Let me tell you, they were just 10 months old that time.

"It's time for your first dance!" I heard Luke say.

Chase let go of the little idiots, walking us towards the dance floor.

We were in the middle of our second dance when he broke eye contact. Who is this fucker disturbing us?

Cason hugged his legs, his chubby cheeks red from all the running he did. "You wanna dance Casey?" I asked, making him scowl. He hates the name.

"Cece..swim. Pico." He spoke. He isn't much of a talker, totally opposite of his brother, he makes me want to tape his mouth shut sometimes.

He took us near the bigass fountain, I still don't know why it was there. There he was, playing with Pico inside water. How the hell did he even get in there in the first place?

It's official, I'm putting him up for adoption along with the cat. "Calix." Chase called. Look at this bitch talking to him like he's proud. He's spoiling him. Maybe I'll add Chase to the adoption part too.

Cal grinned, opening his arms for Chase to pick him up. Not even bothering about his wet clothes, he picked him up. God, these boys.

Luke pulled me back to the dance floor.

"Are you happy?" He asked.

"Happiest Luke, he makes me so happy." I tell him as we swayed on the dance floor. "I may joke about silly things but he's perfect for me..for us." God, I don't want to cry. I paid alot to the makeup artist.

"Celeste Black." I heard Caden behind me. Takes me back to that day in the office. Luke passed me to Caden, who already had Cason in his arms. "Finally I can call you that huh?" He grinned.

I nodded. I've been smiling all day. "Where's Alec?" I asked.

"He's helping Chase in cleaning up my favourite nephew." He tells me. Ofcourse he's his favourite. Cason rolled his eyes at that.

"And how are you, my baby?" I kiss his little nose.

"Mama..pwetty." see? My favorite child.

"Are you tired?" I ask, noticing his droopy eyes. He laid his head on Caden's shoulder. Rome joined us from behind.

"Can I adopt your kid?" He asked, admiring Caden.

"The younger one? Yes please." I nodded.

"Hell no. One Caden is enough." He laughed, I joined him as Caden walked away from us.

The wedding was really tiring. I dropped down on our bed as we made it back home. Calix jumped on my stomach. Goddamn.

"Mama." He smiled, cupping my face with his little hands. He kissed me, giggling when I tickled him. He was pulled off me by his father. He laughed as he flew him like airplane.

"Don't kiss my wife." He said to him. Picking up Cason too. He used to be scared picking both of them at first, but now he picks them up like they're..pillows.

I look at my little family, laughing as they played. I want nothing more. My boo ,my boys and their contagious smile.

"Dada." Calix shrieked as he pulled Chase's hair. None of my kids got my hair, curly heads.

They lay down beside me after sometime, taking deep breaths. Cheeks and nose red after so much laughing. "I love you."

"Wuv you!" Cason and Calix said at the same time. I used to think Caden and Chase were creepy, but now my own kids creep me out sometimes.

"I love you darlin'." Chase said, kissing me. Calix pulled him back by his hair.

"Kiss." He said looking at Chase.

"He's my husband." I wrapped my arms around Chase.

"My dada." He pulled his hair again. My poor boo.

"My husband." I shook my head.

"My dada." He yelled showing his angry face.

Cason who was silent all this time hugged me and slept. "Shh, let my baby sleep." Calix looked at us and left Chase's hair, coming to my other side.

"Me baby." He said, closing his eyes.

2 minutes later they were out as light. Chase kissed my forehead turning the lights off.

"My family." He said, embracing the three of us in his arms. My little imperfectly-perfect family.

.....

This is it, the final end to Chase.
I'll miss writing about Chase and Celeste, Alec, Rome..Caden..I'll miss this but at the same time I'm really happy I finished this, thankyou for all your love and support.
Xx