48

Leone POV

"Goddamn bestie! What the hell happened to your back" I heard from behind me

I was in the kitchen drinking a bottle of water with my back to the entrance. I was only in a white sports bra and grey sweatpants.

I turned around to see Kylie there standing with her hand over your mouth and a shock look on her face.

"Ask your best friend" I said taking a sip of my water

"Allison did that" She pointed

"Mhmm" I nodded my head smiling "If she did that then she's probably immobile" she said

Last night we had sex until the sun came up, I honestly don't know how many round we went. All I know is that I couldn't get enough of how she felt, she was so wet and warm, it was like heaven. The worst part it's like she kept getting wetter by the second.

Thank God our room is sound proof because lord knows everyone would have heard us.

"Before I came down here she was sleeping" I drank the last of my water before walking over to the trash and throwing it away.

"Put that ass to sleep call her NyQuil" Kylie laughed

I chuckled shaking my head "I heard about you and my brother"

"And that's my que to leave"

"I know everything even if you think I don't" I said smiling

"Just like your goddamn wife, so nosy" she waved off "I pray that baby don't come acting like the both of y'all, you are already rubbing off on Allison, we can't have three Leone's around that would be hell"

"What's wrong with me" I asked tilting my head to the left then to the right smiling

"That's what wrong" she wiggled her finger around "Just imagine a mini Leone mixed with Allison running around"

"Ain't nothing wrong with that" I said

"You know what I'm done talking to you" she waved off turning around, walking out the kitchen

I chuckled shaking my head as I made my way out the kitchen and back upstairs to check on Allison.

I still can't believe she's pregnant, we are having a baby or babies.

It's still shocking how she hid it from me so well that she could surprise me, I know it must have been hard for her.

However I hope she knows that she will never have to work another day in her life, her and the baby don't ever have to worry about a thing.

She's having my first child and lord knows that baby is going to be given the world.

If I'm being honest I hope she's having a girl, I want my lil princess but at the same time I hope it's twins so I can have both my lil prince and princess.

I made my way to the bedroom opening it, I stepped inside seeing Allison sitting at the edge of the bed.

"Princess you're awake" I closed the door behind me

"Where were you" she asked, her voice was hanging on by a thin ass thread

"I was downstairs in the kitchen getting some water then I was talking to Kylie" I walked over standing in between her legs.

"You went walking around in these" she tugged at the hem of my sweats

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing" I asked looking down

"I can basically see your dick Leone, you only wear these around me and nobody else" she said

"Princess you can't tell me what to wear" I said