The Eternal Love°♡ #2

A/N POV: 

You're standing outside the class as the literature class already started. You were sneaking inside the class and trying to find your best friend but suddenly your eyes went on him making you sigh as he is fully concentrating on the lecture. 

Y/N: Such a book worm!

You start waving your hand giving a signal to him to look at you but suddenly the professor turns around making you immediately hide. You sigh again and give him a signal and this time he notices you. When he notices you, a big smile appeared on his face. You say in sign language.

Y/N: How can I come in?

He replies in sign language.

J/K: Wait let me distract the professor.

Suddenly he stood up catching everyone's attention towards him

J/K: Sir I have a doubt.

PROF. CHOI: Yes Jungkook?

J/K: Sir my question is... umm well...

Professor's concentration was all on Jungkook which makes you smirk and slowly come inside and sit on the back seat.

J/K: Umm as you know about bread cut in pieces so my question is why they cut it in squares even though they know we're gonna cut it into a triangle?

Everyone in the class started laughing including you.

PROF. CHOI: Jungkook is this a literature question?

He lowered his gaze.

J/K: No sir.

PROF. CHOI: Is this written in your book? 

J/K: No sir.

PROF. CHOI: Then what are you trying to do? Does this class look like a joke? I didn't expect this question from an intelligent student like you.

J/K: Sorry professor.

Professor was about to say something but suddenly the bell rings making him smirk.

PROF. CHOI: Ok class dismiss.

Everyone nodded and started leaving the room. You smile and rush towards Jungkook and put your arms around his neck making him chuckle.

Y/N: Thank you Jungkookie! I missed you.

He packs his things and looks at you softly.

J/K: Me too.

You smile at him making him give you a soft smile.

Walking in the corridor to take the next class you both are talking on the way.

J/K: How was your trip so-called in the city of love?

You look at him and give a soft smile.

Y/N: Good but not like how I wanted.

J/K: Like what?

Y/N: Like someone should be there by my side whom I love the most.

J/K: You mean Seojun?

You immediately stop walking and look at him.

Y/N: I'm talking about my love you idiot.

He frowns his eyebrows.

J/K: Kit Kat but Seojun is your boyfriend.

You sigh and again start walking making him walk side by side with you.