Zamn thats hot

When I woke up I felt super ready to begin my day. As I looked at my timer going off, I get up and get ready, going to go do some extra touches to all the animatronics.

I had this one song stuck in my head but it wasn't quite appropriate for the kids for me to sing. It was a song about having sex with a robot, it was catchy but there was no way I was gonna sing that in public in front of everyone. I had a single show with just myself for this party who bought me for the day just for this kid's birthday. I was new and improved so duh.

Once I arrived to parts and services I saw all of the animatronics and began to grab a rag and dipping it in some water and began cleaning up the robots.
"Hello Superstar! How are you feeling?"
"Oh ! I'm quite fine, Freddy. Thanks for asking. How about you? Is there anything i need to fix?"
"Nope, Not at all. I feel great!"
I nod my head and smiled.
Once I got to Chica, I realized her beak was all scratched up and the paint was chipping. I sighed and went to grab the paint and cover it up and put some last paint coater on it to give it that shine to make her look brand new. Soon I finished up with everyone and ordered them to head to their rooms. I noticed that they all left back to their rooms but I didn't see Monty leave ..
I just ignored it since I thought that I just didn't see him leave so I went on to grab my tool box and get on to fixing a map bot since some kid decided to beat it up. They really don't usually enjoy map bots... Especially when they show up out of no where and scare them.

Soon enough though, I finished up with the map bot and it was all ready to go, I just kept it off though since I didn't like it myself and didn't wanna deal with it. I sighed and fixed my hair and smiled at how proud i was with myself, having my hands on my hips. I got a message from Vanessa to go fix Monty since he got himself in trouble, again. Jeez dude, this fucking aggressive Gator cant give me a god damn break —

I found Monty in the closed gator golf area. It looked like he fell and I need to test him with his dumb wires to make sure he can still function well. Monty didn't wanna say anything at all so I just sat on him while he was sat upwards to the wall. I opened his chest / stomach area and looked around inside to find the correct wires. I pulled two wires that I noticed were ripped , i pulled both of them all the way out until they couldn't go out anymore.
Monty's body began to heat up and he did a groan mixed with a moan sound. I looked back up at him shocked and in confusion.
"Shut. Up.."
I didn't say anything and just looked back down. I put the two wires together and they sparked, Monty groaned really loud and twitched. His leg was twitching and his tail was thumping hard on the floor.
"Monty, can you just let me do this? I need to know which part this connects to."
"I-Im trying..-"
I sighed and put the wires together again until they sparked correctly and I saw Monty's shoulders go up in response to the wires. So I grab my note pad and write down the new set of wires that we need for him. I search for any other wires that needed a new set but it was only the wires. When I looked back up at Monty, he was breathing heavily and staring at me with strong eye contract.
"Are you okay ?"
Monty looked away and looked back at me. He pulled me in closer and had his hand on my chin. The silence made my stomach twist and turn. I blushed due to this since this was unexpected. What did I do to make him do this? Either way, I shook my head and pushed away his hand. I went back and closed his chest. Putting my pen and notes in my tool box and got off of Monty. I dusted myself off —
"You should be more careful, Gator." 
I walked off into parts and service, still feeling Monty's eyes on me.