games *

- wholesome content yuh
- a request
- accidentally turned it into a smut 😐
- cringe warning lol
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

y/n's pov

i was so so so tired and vinnie deprived, but he wanted to play his games. "baby it's okay, you can play.. i'm just gonna lay down.." i yawned and curled into a little ball under the covers. "wait are you going to sleep ?" he whined "i dont know baby, i might fall asleep cause im really tired.." he stared at me. "what ?" i laughed. "i wanna play.." he spoke sadly. "baby it's okay, just play.." he stared at me again. "i'm serious vin it's okay.." he pouted. "but you're gonna fall asleep without me.." he whined.

"it's hard for me to fall asleep without you in bed anyways love, im sure i'll stay awake.." he groaned dramatically at my response. "what ??" i walked over to his chair. "you're all tired and you have to get up early and now you're not gonna sleep cause i'm not there and-" i cut him off with my lips. "it's okay." i pulled away, speaking against his lips. he sighed, eyes still closed. "i feel like a terrible boyfriend..why do you love me again ?" i shook my head at his joke. "let me tuck you in.." he kissed my lips.

i smiled at the thought of being tucked in. "here you go baby.." he wrapped me in the blanket and placed a pillow vertically next to me, on his side of the bed. "hug this until i come to replace it..it'll help you fall asleep.." he pouted. i cupped his cheek. "i love you vin." "i promise i love you too." "kisses ?" he smiled at my question. "of course.." he kissed me softly for a while before slowly pulling away.

"i'll be in bed soon my love, try to sleep.." he kissed my forehead and walked back over to his gaming set up. i sighed quietly. i wanted him in bed. i hugged the pillow into me. it was pitiful compared to the way he felt. i soon fell asleep sad.

~few hours later~

the bed shuttered making me wake up without opening my eyes. i felt vinnie's arm wrap around me from behind. his lips brushed against my skin, kissing my shoulders and back. "i love you so much.." he whispered. he moved my hair from my neck and face and kissed there. "i love you.." i responded, more than half asleep. "i'm sorry baby.." he held me closer. "shhh.." i smiled to myself. "tomorrow i'm all yours after work.." he kissed my neck.

i sighed. "we can do anything you want.." he whispered. i smiled, eyes still closed. "anythinggg ?" he chuckled against my skin at my response. "anything." he placed purple marks on my neck. "but for now, you need sleep.." i groaned. he had teased me and now he wanted me to sleep. he slid his hand down to my lower stomach. "are you really that worked up ?" he bit my ear. "when it's you it doesn't take much." i mumbled.

"i'll wake you up with a surprise baby, but for now you gotta go to sleep.." a surprise ? like sex ? "okay okay fine, goodnight baby.." i groaned. "goodnight love.." he kissed my ear.

~the next morning~

vinnie's pov

it was five minutes before her alarm was gonna go off. i slid under the blanket, between her legs. i kissed her thighs and lower stomach. she began to squirm, so i knew she felt it and was waking up. "vinnnn.." she whined. i removed her panties. "i'm giving you your surprise baby, take it like a good girl yeah ?" right after i finished my sentence i began licking. she moaned loudly. i squeezed her thighs, pushing them against the sides of my head.

i sunk my tongue as deep inside of her as i could go. "mmm" i hummed at her taste. the vibrations made her crave more. she started grinding against my face, pushing my head down. "vinnie right there, keep doing that.." she spoke, referring to the swirling i was doing against the her roof (g-spot). i began humming again, to cause vibration. she came on my tongue, her legs shaking and her breathing rapid. "god that was so fucking good.."

she tried to slow her breathing as best as possible. i licked her, cleaning her up. "time to get ready now baby." i placed one more kiss on her heat before sliding up and kissing her mouth. we both smiled into the kiss.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- i hope you enjoyed this one <33

- i love youuuu

- goodnight