CHAPTER THIRTY

𝖆𝖗𝖙: by Phanh6114

𝖆𝖗𝖙: by Phanh6114

𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊: thank you for the fanart! Y/N is so pretty in your art style

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲: 𝐀𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧

     It was a nice day to be an artist⁠— the wedding bells chimed and the happy couple shared a long kiss under the sunset. Everything was picture perfect and the photographer made sure to capture the moment, in each shot you could hear the echoes of memories being made. 

     "You're seriously drawing on a wedding?" Mirabel plopped down on a vacant seat, Y/N was busy scribbling the pencil's graphite on paper. "Yeah, well, life is beautiful at the moment, don't you think?" Y/N continued. Mirabel hummed in response; her heart swells as she saw her family at their happiest.

     Y/N set the pencil down, there's something missing in her sketches. "Hey, red-face," Rowena called while flicking her forehead. She hadn't stopped calling her that ever since the bachelorette party. Some might say that nicknames are a form of endearment despite it being embarrassing and Y/N begged to differ. "Well hello to you too, Rowena," Mirabel grumbled as the older lady only greeted Y/N.

     "The bouquet toss is about to start." She shrugged, leaning on the backrest. Mirabel stood up and smoothened her skirt. Y/N, however, stayed stubbornly in her spot. "I'm not joining, it's not like Ro's going to give me a chance." She teased. Rowena winked, "You betcha, that bouquet is mine."

     Mirabel playfully shoved Rowena by the shoulder, snorting, "Not unless I beat you to it!" Y/N watched as the two bunched up their gowns and ran to the growing crowd. She set her sketchbook aside as Dolores and Mariano count down to three. Dolores turned around and tossed the bouquet and to the dismay of many, it hovered above the ladies and instead went to where the groomsmen chattered.

     Camilo was taken back, catching the flowers that were hurled in his direction. His face brightened and his lips were slightly parted. As if it was by faith, Camilo glanced at Y/N. A toothy grin slowly grew.

 A toothy grin slowly grew