Change of plans

I do not own rights to the photos being used. This story is made up from my imagination and not intended to assassinate anyones character. Please do not use any parts of my story as your own.

Omniscient POV

Ty stood outside on the patio with his phone to his ear waiting on Brie to answer. He had been hitting her up for weeks trying to check on the baby but she hasn't been answering.

The fact that he leaves for tour with Dave tomorrow and she's so far along bothered him. Wanting to let her know he would be out of range he decided to try calling again.

"What do you want" she answered with soo much attitude.

" i been calling you Brie, you pregnant with my kid shorty im trying to do the right thing here" he told her

"Yea whatever we fine so if thats all you needed id like to get back to what i was doing" she said rolling her eyes as if he could see her.

"Yo you know what you makin this shit hard if this what its gone be like lets go to court now and get this shit settled cause im gone be in my childs life. He snapped

Truth is Ty didn't want to have to take it that far but one thing he wasn't going to be is a dead beat to any of his children.

" court she gasp, you must forgot your a drug dealer i dont think you really want to do that"

"Word bitc%...." he had to stop hisself and take a deep breath.

" I didnt call you for all this i just called to let you know im going on tour with Dave so ill be out of range. If its involving the baby hit my line he told her before hanging up.

Nique had come outside looking for Ty and over heard the conversation. It made her sad to see him so upset and behind his child at that.

She rubbed his back not saying anything. They stood in that silence for a while.

Ty finally spoke up "you heard all of that"

She nodded her head yes "i hope she comes around. Your a great father." She sincerely meant what she said.

He reached over and hugged her "I appreciate that Nique"

"You wild but you mine so ima stick beside you" she smiled

He chuckled.

The baby monitor in Nique's hand went off letting them know baby girl was awake.

"Im gonna go get her" she said turning to open the door

"Nah i got it, you go rest or do whatever" he told her as he followed her into the house.

Mean while.............

Brie was laid up with Dee when Ty called. She didnt want to pick up but Dee made her answer and put the phone on speaker.

Hearing that they were leaving the city made him mad because his plans would have to be put on hold.

His anger rising he slapped Brie. "The next time i tell you to do your fucking part you do what i fucking say" he yelled.

She cried holding her cheek.

"Im fucking pregnant with your baby and you hit me" she yelled

"I dont give a fuck next time do as told and we wont have any problems"

He grabbed her face and pulled it so close to his that their lips were touching "if you act like a bitch ill treat you like one"

She didnt say anything she just listened because if he would hit her while she's pregnant she knew he would do it again.