•Inazuma•

Your P.O.V

         We reached Inazuma and Beidou dropped me off at Ritou. Now I'm filing documents about me staying here and I'm with Thoma. Thoma told me everything that Aether did here in Inazuma, I was impressed that he defeated a Fatui and Ei, well, he did defeat Childe in a battle too. I got out of Ritou with Thoma and I didn't have any Travel Permit so I'm getting one.

           Too much filing, I want to lay down so bad. "You seem tired" Thoma stated the obvious. "So where can I stay?" I said while were walking I'm thinking of going to Miko and visit Ei too. "You can stay with me but I'm gonna ask first to owner of the house" he stated and now we're going to that place.

          Thoma did all the talking while I just stand there don't know what to do so I look around. "I'll be glad if she's staying" I turn around when I heard the voice. "I'm Kamisato Ayaka" she introduced, not gonna lie she's pretty. "The name's (Y/N). Nice to meet you, Miss Kamisato" I greeted. "You can just call me Ayaka and no need to be formal around me" she smiled and I nodded. Ayaka invited me to eat with them in the Komore Teahouse.

            Here I am at the Teahouse and there's a cute dog that I can't help to hug it. You guys had fun talking and even playing the Hotpot game of Thoma even though he got a little uncomfortable with the food. "(Y/N)" I hummed when Ayaka called me. "Will you... be my friend? It's okay if you don't want to" Ayaka panicked at the end and I just giggled at her, seems like I caught their attention. "I'll be glad to be your friend Ayaka" I smiled at her and from what I felt she's happy with it.

             Ayaka planned to spend time with me so we left Thoma at the Teahouse playing with the dog there. "Do you want to try an Inazuman clothing?" Ayake asked, hearing this I got excited. "Do I, of course I would try" I looked her with stars in my eyes, she chuckled and led me to a shop of clothes. Ayaka started talking to the lady while I scan the inside; the clothes has a nice texture and the design too, impressive. I saw pink kimono/yukata, it looks pretty.

 I saw pink kimono/yukata, it looks pretty

(Like that one. Credits to the owner)

               "I see you like this one" the lady said out of nowhere. "Miss Kamisato already payed so no need to worry" I panicked and I turned to Ayaka, she just stood there smiling. I just let her be but I'm gonna pay her for the clothing. I styled my hair in a low bun.

(Like this. Still credits to owner)

            I hid and changed my clothes into the kimono/yukata that I chose

            I hid and changed my clothes into the kimono/yukata that I chose. I walked out and showed Ayaka, she seemed stunned. She started stammering, I felt like I look bad so I went back to change but I was stopped by Ayaka. "No don't change yet. It looks nice to you" I turned and see her smiling so I walked up to her, we had some fun. Ayaka introduced me to Yoimiya, the one who makes fireworks. I agreed to come with them while we watch some fireworks.

               I stared at the sky, unbeknownst to me they were staring. After the fireworks show, I thanked Ayaka and Yoimiya for the day. Me and Ayaka were walking to the mansion of the Kamisato. "I had fun today. Thank you Ayaka" I smiled facing Ayaka. "No, I'm the one that supposed to thank you for today. I had fun and I have another friend" she softly smile, I got concerned to what she meant by that. "What do you mean?" I asked. "People never really be wanting my friend since I'm in a high class. They know me but I never got to be friends with them. My first friend was Thoma then the Traveller when he came and now you" she smiled.

               I hugged Ayaka and she hugged back. "I'll be your friend no matter what and-" I let go and I could feel I'm grinning. "I won't go until I said goodbye" I said. We went back and Ayaka led me to my room before she left and said good night. I made friends here, I don't know what I would do when the time comes where I'll be erased out of existence here in Teyvat and be forgotten. I hope my brothers already know what to do when it comes.

----------------------------(*)-----------------------------

Thoma
About Y/N

I never thought that she's the Traveller's friend and traveling companion like Paimon. The game we played and the time we spent was fun, I hope to do that again with her and Miss Ayaka.

Ayaka
About Y/N

She's a great friend like Thoma and Traveller. I feel like Y/N has the same Paimon vibes when it comes to excitement but Y/N is Y/N and Paimon is Paimon.

××××××××××××××××××=+=××××××××××××××××××

That's for todays chapter

Good luck pulling :>