CHAPTER 82

Aizawa gave a short nod before sitting down on a sofa and closing his eyes too, ready to rest a bit before another long day. He would've gone to his room if not for the fact that he didn't want to leave you alone and sleeping in the common room if there was, well, a Mineta, in the house.

You yawned, sitting up and rubbing your eyes with your hands before opening them and blinking as you looked around the common room. Your eyes landed on the clock. 8.26 in the morning.

You stared blankly into nothingness, processing everything that happened the past day. You looked around, spotting Aizawa. So that's the reason I'm not a dragon anymore.

You stood up and popped your back as you stretched. After folding the blanket and abandoning your bag, headphones and visor, you headed to the kitchen area, looking for something to eat.

Cereal and two rice cookies should do it, you shrugged, going to look for milk. Making sure it wasn't expired, you added it to the dry cereal in your bowl and headed back to the common area to eat.

You were currently stuffing a rice cookie in your mouth as you heard someone 'khm-khm' from the couch opposite you. You looked up at your legal guardian. "What?"

He rolled his eyes. "Don't speak with your mouth full."

You swallowed. "Sorry. What?"

He raised an uninterested eyebrow at you.

You sighed. "You want an explanation, don't you?"

He rolled his eyes again. "Obviously. Get on with it."

"You remember the voices I mentioned, asking if you knew something?" you asked. "Well. They did mean something. The inserted quirk genes were regenerating. When it finished, I got the quirks, and the memories associated with them, back."

"That's it?" he asked.

"That's it."

"Hm," he shrugged, "I thought it would be more complicated but alright. You can finish your breakfast now. And I'm gonna go take a nap."

"Have a good sleep, dad!" you called before turning back to your rice cookies.