Continuation of Question or Dare!

Third Person PoV

Shoko pulled Kiyo's head closer towards her.

Kiyo felt her touch and felt weirded out by it. It was a feeling he couldn't explain, but he stayed silent and kept his eyes closed to let her finish the punishment.

" Chu...." Shoko quickly kissed his forehead and then pushed him away.

" Done...." she said while averting her gaze.

Kiyo stared at her with an unreadable look.

Kiyo gently touched his own forehead for some reason he couldn't explain. Perhaps it was because it'd been a while since someone had kissed him anywhere.

' Or....maybe....' His thoughts trailed off but he immediately sighed silently.

" I honestly expected you to kiss my lips, but that was fine too." He decided to tease her to ease the atmosphere.

Shoko glared at Kiyo , " You wish." She said.

" The only time THAT will EVER happen, is when hell freezes over." She added.

Kiyo chuckles at that but the  he noticed that there was something else written on the paper that Shoko had gotten.

Kiyo grabs it and inspects it and his eyes widened a bit. " There's more on this paper that Enpera-san had written. "

Shoko shivers, " Tell me.....is it.....anything....awkward...." she asked.

Kiyo shakes his head, " Fortunately, no. Instead, Enpera-san dares Shoko : Do a flip!"

" A flip....." Shoko looked slightly disappointed but also relieved that it isn't anything too over the top.

' But.....how the fuck do I do a flip?' She thought to herself.

" You can probably do it, right?" Kiyo asked.

" Fuck no." She bluntly replied.

" I think your body is trained enough to at least try." Kiyo said.

Shoko raises a brow at him, " Have YOU tried?"

" No. Flips are pointless." Kiyo flatly replied.

" No fucking shit...." she muttered. Shoko took a deep breath while simultaneously imagining how a flip should be done inside her head.

After a while, she finally decided to make her first and only attempt.

' Here goes nothing....' Shoko thought to herself before jumping.

THUD! She failed miserably.

" Itai!" She yelled in pain.

" That has to count right...?" She grumbled.

" Perfect." Kiyotaka stopped recording and saved the video.

" Huh? OI! MATTE!" Shoko immediately stood up like nothing happened and stomped towards Kiyotaka who was replaying the video repeatedly.