Then Do Something About it

You are the pretty new Midgardian wife of King Loki of Asgard. He loved your playful nature, intelligence and beauty. The royal court liked you as well. You were something new to them. They loved your stories about growing up on a different realm and how you do things. You weren't born a royal but you fell into your new role as queen easily. You were finished with your duties for the day and wanted to pay Loki a visit. You were just about to walk into the throne room when you heard voices. Loki was in a meeting with some generals and it sounded important. You didn't want to interrupt but you did want to be a distraction. You stood at the doorway and waited for Loki to notice you. With the general's backs to you it was easy to make sexual gestures to make the king turn red. Loki noticed you and smiled but his expression quickly changed when you flashed him one of your breasts. He was redder then a tomato and his eyes could have popped out of his head. You could see the generals were about to turn around so you quickly hid around the corner. "My king are you alright?" They ask confused at what caused him to pull a face like that. "Yes I'm fine. Just remembered something I need to do later." He says trying to regain his composure. You couldn't help but giggle to yourself. You take your place again at the doorway and wait for him to look up. This time you pull up your dress and show off your sexy lace panties. With a gasp as your exit cue you flee the scene of your naughty behavior. It's not long till you hear footsteps chasing after you. "Oh my love you know you can't outrun me." Loki teases as you round corners of hallways. You're laughing so hard that your judgement is fading. You turn a corner and get yourself stuck in a dead end. You turn towards the exit only to find Loki already blocking it. "Ah it seems the queen has got herself trapped." "Maybe that was my intention my king." You sass crossing your arms over your chest. "Mmmm I don't think it was darling. Now tell me why would you do those things while I was in a meeting?" He steps closer to you causing you to back put against the cool marble wall. "What things? I didn't do anything. I didn't even know you where in a meeting. Where did you come from anyway?" "Ah so she wants to play coy? Then why did you run away?" "If someone hears something chasing them, the natural reaction is to run away." You shrug then snuggly check your nails. "You naughty minx." Loki growls before crashing his lips against yours. He pushes you hard against the wall allowing you to wrap your legs around his hips.

With a snap your back falls onto your plush bed. He kisses your jaw and neck as he pushes up your dress. "Since you didn't do anything I'm not going to do anything to you." He breathes before teleporting out of the room. You lay there breathless, confused and extremely horny. You slowly sit up thinking maybe you just imagined everything till you notice a twinge of pain in your neck. You look in the mirror and see the massive hickey left there by your dear husband. You definitely didn't imagine what just happened then. "That rat bastard." You grumble to yourself before heading out to find him. You knew he would hide and none of the staff would have seen him if you asked so you go straight for the big guns. "Good afternoon Heimdall. I brought you a snack." You hum as you approach the gatekeeper." "My queen how thoughtful. Thank you." "It still baffles me how you stand here day in and day out. Always watching always keeping us safe. I thank you for your unwavering service. It's also your favorite." You say as you place the wrapped snack into his hands. "I know I watched you prepare it for me." He laughs as he takes a bite of the warm cookie. "Oh right of course. Speaking of watching, do you happen to see where my husband is?" He smiles and closes his golden eyes for a moment. "Library, second floor, in a cabinet under the Midgardian section. How fitting if you don't mind me saying your grace." He chuckles as he opens his eyes again. "How fitting indeed. Thank you for your help good Heimdall." You kiss his cheek before making your way across the rainbow bridge.

You recruit a guard on your way to reveal the king. "We are almost there. I saw it, it was a huge rat living in the book hutch. I can't catch it, it's too fast for me. I need you to grab it so it doesn't destroy the Midgardian literature we have." You whisper and the guard nods. You both tip toe to the cabinet door and get into position. You gently wrap your hand around the handle and wait a few moments. You could hear Loki shuffling around so he didn't move from when you left Heimdall. You quickly pull open the door and the guard grabs whatever he could. He yanks him out of his hiding spot but quickly drops him to the floor when he sees it's not a rat he pulled out. "Hey what's the big idea!" Loki yelps after hitting the ground. "Oh gods I'm sorry your highness. The queen said there was a rat." The guard stammers in fear for his life. "Yes this is the rat. You did your job well. You may leave us." You say as you stand over Loki and smile down at him. The guard bows and quickly takes his leave. "You found me suspiciously fast. How did you manage that?" "That's for me to know and you not to. Now how could a great king like yourself abandon his wife in such a state that you left me in?" You ask while straddling his hips. "A state I left you in? What of you? Exposing your panties and chest to me while I'm doing my duties." "What like this?" You giggle as you pull your dress skirt up to show your hips rocking back and forth, rubbing your cunt against his cock. You pull down the neckline just enough to let your breasts spill out and move in time with your hips. "Darling!!! You can't do that here. We are too out in the open." He gasps as he sits up using his body to cover yours. "Then do something about it my king." You whisper in his ear before giving it a gentle nibble.

Another snap and back on the bed you fall, this time completely naked. "You're being a very naughty girl today my love. You really like the way I ravish you huh? Like the way I make you feel?" "Mmmm yes Loki. You make me feel so good." You moan as his lips explore your body. From you neck to your shoulder to your perky nipples. His hot mouth latches to one and you arch your back. You loved they way he would suck lick and nibble. "I remember our first time. You were such a shy thing. Now look at you, practically begging for me to ruin you. Isn't that right little one." He coos on his way back up to your lips. You can only mumble something in the affirmative before he kissed you hard. You felt him slide the tip of his cock between your folds. "How about you show me how much you want me." He quickly positions you on top. Not wanting to waste any time you take the base of his large cock in hand and slowly lower yourself onto it. You have to go slow or his godly size will hurt. "Mmm that's right darling. Take your time. No need to rush." He sighs as your tight pussy squeezes him just right. Once completely full he pushes his hand against your lower stomach and it causes your eyes to roll back. "Feel how deep I am? You love this feeling don't you?" "Oh yes Loki. Yes my king." You moan as you start to rock your hips back and forth. With his hands at your hips you start to ride. You see stars when he thrusts up into you giving you that little extra push against your spot. When you're just a mess of sounds he knows your close. With Loki's help he repositions you to lay on your stomach. He fucks you hard into the mattress and you love every second of it. You scream and moan his name over and over. "Oh I'm going to cum." He groans in your ear as he fists your hair. "Please please cum for me." You whine just before you feel his hot seed fill your tight core. Your high comes instantly after. Your silk walls tighten and milk him dry. You both collapse allowing the bed to support your spent bodies. "You did so well. I love you." He breathes as he pulls you close to him. You roll over to face him. You slowly open your eyes and regain focus. There you met his sedated blues and a smile. "Well hello there. Feeling good?" "Feeling incredible. Thank you. I love you." You sigh as he pushes some hair away from your face. "You're very welcome dearest. Would you like to stay like this or have me clean you?" "Stay like this." You mumble as you start to fall asleep. Loki only chuckles as he conjures the blanket over you both. He starts to fall asleep too but not before a kiss to you forehead. "Sleep well little one."