wakey wakey~

It's still nap time but they have half an hour left on the clock lol-

✷✰Y/n P.O.V✰☾

"*yawn* mhhmm... Wha- huh?" "Wakey wakey Starlight~ it's almost time for the kids to get up" "Oh really?... Alright" you got up. Stretched a bit. And get some water bottles for the kids. Moon also helped. "Do the kids wake them self up or do we have to wake them up?" "Most of them wake them selves up, but there will be 1 or 2 kids that need to be waken up. " oh alright got it!" You walked behind the security desk to charge your flashlight. tho you didn't use it, it wasn't even full when you first got it anyway. "Hey y/n...Do you really think I'm not a...monster..?" "Of course I don't. now come here you big scary softy~" you said with your hands wide open. He came and gave you a quick hug before going back to make sure there was water next to each kid. Apparently after this is lunch time, the foods are normally pizza with some fizzy faz. You got out of the security desk, to the lunch area, and arrange the plates and chairs.

"AHHHH" 'WTF??' "ITS THE MONSTER" 'oh fuck-' You said to your self while running towards the nap time area. You saw moon with a frown on his face with a few kids hiding at the corner of the room. "MX.Y/N RUN AWAY IT'S A MONSTER!!" The kids said Screaming. Not loud enough to make the other kids wake up, but still loud. Moon ran out of the room and you head towards the kids. You could have sworn you heard a sob coming out of moon, but that's not the point right now. You had 3 scared little kids that needed to be calmed down. The kids tackled you for a moment but you didn't really know what to do in that situation. "Hey kiddos what's wrong?" "There- there was the moon monster thingy" "it tried to eat us" "it was scary :(" 'well damn now you can't do my boy like that- man's don't even eat 😕' you thought to yourself while giving each of them a water bottle. "Now now don't worry he's... Gone for now you three stay here okay" "where are you going? :(" "don't worry I'm just getting lunch ready okay?" 'And check on moon if I find him..' "Okay...".

You headed out and looked around the daycare only to find nothing. So you just went to the lunch area only to find everything is all done setting up. And at one of the corners you saw Moon 'A hah! There he is!' "Hey Moon.. You okay there?" No response... "Look the kids were a little scared-" "A LITTLE??? THEY WERE SCARED AS FUCK Y/N" he said. You can see the fear,saddnest and anger in his eyes. You just hugged him. To your surprise he hugged you back while sobbing. 'Hol up- Robots can sob?? Do they have tears or-' You shouldn't be asking questions right now. You should focus on calming moon down for now... "Hey look they may be scared as fuck or even just scared but you are not a monster okay. I have a night shift anyway so we can continue chatting maybe tonight? How's that mi Amor?" You said giving him a quick peck on his cheeks "Heh, that'd be nice... " he sounded a bit more calm now... That's good... "Now come on I need to turn on the lights m'kay? It's gonna be lunch time for the kids. Like I said we'll continue chatting tonight," you said getting up with moon still hugging you. You walked towards the light, gave moon a quick peck, and turned the lights on.

Wrote this while watching Manatreeds first stream ayo 😩
(641 words)