Ch. 67

" You finally up? How you feel?" Key asked me

" I'm good."

After last night, Key let me sleep in. So, I didn't get to see my parents and AK leave a few hours ago. But my momma made sure to text me.

" Yeen hurting or nun?"

" I'm a lil sore, but it ain't nothing unbearable." I said as I sat up.

" Good, but I'ma need you to get up and start getting ready tho. We going to brunch." He said causing my eyes to light up.

" Brunch? You're willing to go to brunch with me? Even tho, you hate it? Wow, pussy game too cold." I said.

" Mane go getcho yo ass ready bruh!" He laughed causing me to stand up.

" Ok, but I gotta figure out what I'm finna wear first."

" Let me pick out what I want you to wear today." Key said causing me to look at him.

" No."

" Come on! Please? Just trust me fa real." He said poking his big lips out.

" Fine, but if I don't like it just know I'm not wearing it." I said truthfully.

" Ight dat's fair. Now hurry up , and shower so we can make this reservation." He said as I walked into the bathroom.

I took a quick 15 minute shower, and got out. I walked back into the room with my towel wrapped around me, and Key already had my outfit laid out for me.

" You gone wear it?" Key asked.

" Yeah, I like it. It's cute. I thought you was gone pick something revealing." I said truthfully.

" Nah, I knew you wouldn't wear nothing revealing, so I went with this."

" Let me go get dressed. You wearing that or you changing?" I asked him.

" I'm changing. I already showered while you was sleep. I was just waiting on you to get up." He said.

It took us 30 minutes to get dressed. Once we were ready the chauffeur drove us to the restaurant. The hostess escorted us to our booth, and then the waiter took our orders.

" It's so pretty in hea." I said as I looked around while sipping on my mimosa.

" Just to let you know that's the only one you getting. Knowing you not suppose to be drinking while you taking medication." Key fussed.

" Ok! It's only one glass, and plus the alcohol gone be out my system before it's time for me to take it again."

" I'm serious Caliana."

" I am too Markeyvius."

As I looked around the room, I seen this mixed girl staring at Key.

" I think you got an admirer." I said to Key.