part 3: the day

when i reached the library i reached up to the ancient scripts, i have started reading the scripts, which seemed to be like the indian language i learned which was hindi [a/n: it is my hobby to learn new languages i currently am trying korean i currently know 9 languages so i just wanted to add that quality to lilith] so i was able to read them quite well. These scripts had information on history that was not In the book. It is better to study it now than be labeled ignorant, like Lilith was in the game. How the fuck was some one as dumb and ignorant and lovesick as Lilith a villainess. The scripts were on contract signing with beasts. Which I plan on doing. This world had dragons and phoenixes how on earth would I pass that up?

But the problem is I do not know what animal I can get cause all elements are my dominant element. So I have no idea. I put the scroll aside and started doing my usual work out I used to do I'm my world, right now I can maintain 3/4th of my original routine which I plan on increasing of course

~a week later~

Today is the day. It is my sword ceremony.  I got up early and changed into a dress with was above my knee in the front and was uptil my ankles at the back. I wore a black corcet atop the lilac dress. And some fancy shoes which had a vine like pattern up till my knee.[a/n: similar to the dress she wears in the cover, also that will be her staple outfit from now on unless there is a special occasion or she has to sleep, also the color of the dress under will keep changing everything else will stay the same exept Instead of fancy shoes she will wear boots] A servant came in with my breakfast and offered to do my hair which I agreed to. It was about 9 in the morning

I walked out to be greeted by my father. "Ready to go princess?" He asked me smiling down at me and holding his arm out for me to grab. I smiled and nodded and intertwined our hands. We both headed to the carriage.

Once we sat in father started to explain a few things to me. "Your sword ceremony is the introduction for you to the sword. At the ceremony you will first except a blade ,crafted for you by the design the current Duke suggestions, from the crown prince who is you're future king. Once that is done you and two others will take an oath for your loyalty towards the future king. You and another 3 boys will start lessons of the sword together after this ceremony. For a year and during this year you four are going to take turns in assisting the crown prince who will choose an attendant, he feels is most capable and he is most comfortable with." I nodded with a determined expression. I will not let any shame befall you father. I will make you proud. The current king's aid is Duke luminous who was deemed second best warrior of the leonef empire. First being dad.

Once we reached dad had to meet up with the other dukes and the king, they are childhood friends so it isn't odd for them to act like kids around each other but when it comes to business they all become serious. While father had to go toward the area for him and the other dukes and the king, I had to go to the kid version of the room where the prince, lord luminous, lord tenebris and lord strepitus were seated. Lord strepitus won't be participating since his was held last year but he will have to be here.

A maid was directing towards the area I was assigned to where the rest of my soon to be classmates were.

~dominic pov~

Me and lyon were talking to Alexander while waiting for the other two to show up. Mark had to show up and, the rumored spoiled brat of the castrius family had to show up. There are rumors saying that she preferred to wear overly extravagant cloths, and beat her servants as well as has an attitude towards everyone she meets regardless of their status. She also is head over heels for Alexander, aren't all these girls like that for the position of crown princess . Ha! that brat will only get that far with her parents support. Just on cue a maid announced

"Lady castrius has arrived" in came a very pretty girl. I would be lying if I say I did not think she was pretty and she wore a seemingly casual outfit that somehow seemed formal on her, does that even make sense?

Once she saw us she curtsied toward Alexander showing very refined etiquette, while keeping a stoic face and tone, she reminds me of Duke castrius. "Greetings to the rising star of the empire prince Alexander reon leonef." Ha so you are going to ignore me and lyon ha? As if she read my mind she turned toward me and lyon. She bowed a little higher this time towards me and lyon "greetings to lords luminous and tenebris." I guess I was wrong. She said that and made her way to her seat at the round table (they are sitting in the garden in a gazebo) She sat down and the maid pored her a cup of tea and she refused to add more sugar. Once the maid was done she nodded her head in thanks. Who is this? This does not seem like a show. So the rumors must be just that , rumors. None of them seem true. Then again she could be really good at acting and since she fancies the prince she wants him to view her like this.

There was silence after her greetings. Alexander decided to get up and take the seat next to her. "So lady Lilith, I heard you fell down the stairs a few months ago, how are you faring?" She had placed her tea cup down the moment she heard Alexander speak. she slightly turned towards him and She bowed her head a little. "Thank you for your concern your highness, but I am completely fine." She said in a stoic tone.

This girl really got her etiquette down. But what's up with ice princess act. "Ne Lilith-San I recently heard you have all elements as your dominant attributes,  what level have you reached in spells?" She has all elements?! Guess that is what happens when both your parents have four.