Chp 27

^Artist: jorim_tofu on Twitter

I fell asleep early yesterday (still late but it was before midnight) without any melatonin or playing my phone and I'm proud of myself now! After a terrible ass week that made me feel just a bit better!!

A while later) LOOK AT THIS VIDEO MY FRIEND JUST SENT ME!!! AND SCREAMING RN ITS SO CUTE

https://youtu.be/iKgcAZe_XVo

Anyways~
No Ones Perspective
-Swearing-
The rest of the week went by quickly.  After Venti's last class as he was walking to his locker to grab his things, he felt a tap on his shoulder. He flinched and let out a quiet startled squeak. He turned around and just saw Diluc, and let out a relived sigh. "I was looking for you yesterday but couldn't find you. Anyways here I got this for you." He pulled out 2 $50 bills and handed them towards Venti. "I know he took more then $50 from you but I don't know the exact amount so just take this, the other 50 is for Xiao, since he also gave Kaeya 50, so take it, we really don't need it." Venti shook his head before staring at Diluc, who was very serious about him taking the money. "No no no, it's okay, really!" Venti said shaking his head. "No take it, like I said I don't need it, plus its also Xiao's money and you can't really deny his, it's not up to you." Diluc pointed out, which Venti just put his head down in defeat. "Alright." After Venti took the money, Diluc started walking away, before looking back to say something. "Have a good rest of the day, remember to give 50 to Xiao." After saying that he walked away, not hearing what Venti said.

As Venti got home he did the same as any other day. It was Friday, which ment he'd get to hang at Xingqiu's place, which he was excited for since he was quite well off, living in a very nice neighborhood.
After some time, the rest of the day went by and he went to sleep, waking up around 10, which was early for him on the weekends, to get ready for the day.

(Sorry for the time skips, it would all be boring filler anyways and I just want to get to the good part)

Venti walked out of his house and walked to Xiao's, since it was still pretty early to go there, plus he wanted to go with Xiao. It was around 10:45 by the time he got to Xiao's place. He knocked on the door and Zhongli answered it pretty quickly. "Oh hey Venti, what are you doing here so early? You still have lots of time till we gotta leave?" Zhongli asked. "I wanted to hang out with Xiao" (I'm gonna be completely honest, I forgot if I already set a time for them to hang out so if I did, ignore it, instead they all decided to come over at 2pm)

"Ahhh, I see. Well come inside, we just made some tea if you want some." Zhongli said. "Ooo yes, thank you!" Venti said as he walked inside. Xiao popped his head out of the hallway to see who was there, hair still a mess from laying in bed all morning. "Oh hey Xiao!!" Venti said as he saw Xiao. "Oh, hey." He said tiredly. He woke up a while ago, before Venti even did, but hadn't done anything so he's still very tired. "Did you have breakfast already Venti?" Childe asked as he noticed Venti was there. "Oh no, not yet. I was in a rush, I didn't even think about breakfast." Venti admitted, scratching the back of his neck laughing nervously.

"That's alright! I'll make eggs then, Xiao still needs to eat." Venti nodded and walked towards Xiao's since Xiao had already gone back there. He opened the door and immediately shut it as he saw Xiao shirtless. He got very flustered from that. "Oops!" Venti said as he waited outside of the door. Face almost as red as Dilucs hair. After another minute Xiao opened the door. "You can come in now" Xiao chuckled. "Yeah, sorry about that, I should knock first." He said chuckling nervously.

As Xiao shut the door behind Venti, he hugged Venti from behind and gave him a kiss on the cheek, making Venti even more flustered. "Woah, when did you start giving the kiss first~" Venti said, trying to cover up how flustered he was. "We'll, I was the first to give a kiss." Xiao said, also trying to cover up the blush on his cheeks. "Yeah, well you thought I was sleeping, so that doesn't count." He said while crossing his arms, making a "hmph" noice.