[Jikook] Reckless

Jimin and Jungkook hugged each other as they danced in the ballroom

Jimin and Jungkook hugged each other as they danced in the ballroom. Their prom's happening, and everyone was doing the same, dancing to the slow music.

"No matter how reckless we are, we love each other... Right, hyung?" Jungkook asks and Jimin nodded with his chin rested on the younger's shoulder.

"I know about it, Koo" Jimin says, making Jungkook frown.
"Know a-about what...?" Jungkook stutters, frowning.

They pulled away and Jungkook stared at Jimin with a frown. Jimin pulls something out of his pocket, a tissue wrapping something.

Jimin removed the tissue and it shows Jungkook's pregnancy test, which he had taken this morning.
"H-how... You weren't in the house...?" Jungkook asks, gulping as he looked around.

"Hyung, hide it... People will know" Jungkook says, biting his bottom lip.
"A-are you mad?" Jungkook asks, gulping again as he backed away. Jimin grabbed Jungkook's waist, putting a finger over his lips.

"It's okay, I'm not mad nor upset... I'm happy, Jungkookie... " Jimin says and kissed Jungkook. The younger put a hand on his cheek and kissed back.

"We'll do everything for this baby to grow up healthy, yeah?"

"Yeah... "