[Yoonkook] Graduation

Today is Jungkook's graduation for college, he smiles as he sees his hyungs, but someone was missing

Today is Jungkook's graduation for college, he smiles as he sees his hyungs, but someone was missing. He looked around and the others looked at him in sadness.

"Where's Yoonie... Where's Yoongi hyung?" Jungkook says, a smile on his face, expecting the older to show up. He wanted his boyfriend to be there.
"I'm so sorry, Kookie... He can't come, he needed to do some tracks... The manager told him to" Jin says as he puts a hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

"H-he's not co-coming?" Jungkook asks, his smile fading away.
"I'm so sorry, Kookie... " Hoseok says, staring at the maknae with sad eyes.
"It's okay! It's okay, hyungs... I mean, I'll be seeing him on the party anyways" Jungkook says as he forced a smile.

The others stared at each other and smirked. Jungkook walked away to go to his seat. Jungkook pouts as he stomped his foot.
"Mean Yoonie... You're so mean... " He says and he sees a pair of shoes in front of him. He looks up and his eyes widened.

"Who's mean?" Yoongi asks and Jungkook gasped, standing up and hugging the older.
"You came!" Jungkook says as he kissed the older.
"Of course, who am I to miss this?" Yoongi says, putting a hand on Jungkook's waist.

"I had the others in on it"

"Tell them to kiss my ass"

"Jungkook, I can-"

"Shut up, hyung"