Chapter 1 : Y/N L/N

꧁༒︎༒︎༒︎꧂

Y/N's POV:

Haneoka Highschool.

There it was, the campus standing right in front of me. The sun majestically beaming above the blue sky, and students walk towards the school.

I heard it was formerly and all-girls school, before converting into a co-ed.

Well, as long as people get to learn, that's the most important thing.

Today, is my first day at Haneoka, and honestly, it's quite a decent looking school... Looks like a great place to have a fresh new start.

...

...

...

Who am I? Are you sure you want to know?

My story is not for the faint of hea-

"There you are, Y/N-senpai!"

.... Damn it.

I heard the voice of a certain pinkette running towards me. The moment she arrived she was panting like hell.

"Thank Goodness...!!! I thought you'd never show up!"

This is Himari Uehara. Most of you probably know her already. She's the bassist of a band named Afterglow, and she was the one who helped me enroll in Haneoka.

"You're heavy as ever, Himari." I greeted with a small smile.

"Mou~! You're mean as ever, Y/N-senpai!" She whined. And with that the two of us went on to walk together to school.

"So, it's your first day here in Haneoka right? There are tons of fun stuff to do here!" She chimed.

"I hope so." I replied with a small sad smile.

...

I've never had the best experiences in school. I was picked on by bullies, and everyone pretty much hated me.

Loads of humiliating stuff happened to me.

And the most demoralizing one was in a school play, when I broke down and cried in front of many watchers, because I couldn't simply act properly onstage.

I have a severe case of stage fright, and one of those guys in the past took advantage of it. I felt degraded by what happened.

I was considered somewhat of an outcast, as that memory continued to haunt me, and the classmates in my former school reminded me of it so much, I had to just go away.

I was... an outcast, in their eyes.
...

Himari was one of the only people who knew about my situation, and she was a good soul. She was the only one in the past who listened to me before switching here.

And now, I'm just glad that she's here. Maybe being a third year in Haneoka is going to be good after all.

"You know, it's the first time Haneoka's no longer an all-girls school, and I'm quite curious of what's next for all of us!" She chimed cheerfully.

"Yeah..."

We entered the school grounds, where everyone was now was seemingly having fun.

"Whoa, it's kind of new to see boys wearing the Haneoka uniform... It feels quite different, with Haneoka being a Co-ed now." Himari looked around in awe.

"Yeah... Say, aren't you supposed to be with your friends...?" I turned to her, looking for the others.

"Oh, they went on ahead... I just stopped over to check on you!" She smiled.