chapter 11: Shower

After force feeding Tom two more times Tord stoped, and told him to eat the rest off what he could. So Tom did just that, he didn't want to eat too much so he only ate one more slice.

"Now Tom? Are we feeling better?"

------------------------------------------------------

Tord towerd over tom, as the smaller man in the chair looked down towards the plate off nibbled food, his gaze changed towards his knees.

Tom grunted as a response. He felt sick, not just from being in the presents of him, but from being treated like a baby, having food shoved down his throat.

"Now, what do you prefer, shower or a nap?"

"I'm not a fucking baby."

"Shower it is!"

The headrest off the chair was grabbed and swiveled, "you gonna walk or do you want me to carry you?" Tom crossed his arms and stared at the others eyes, looking him up and down.

Ofcourse Tord couldn't see his eyes, but from his eyelids moving up and down, which was the same movement his head was making showed him the action he was making.

Tord rolled his eyes "Tom don't be like that"

Tom hopped out off the chair, keeping his arms across his chest, and looked towards Tord, the male took the hint and led the way to one off the two doors in the office.

Tom was met with a studio apartment looking bedroom, which had grey, fake wood floor, there was a wall behind a large red inviting sofa, a coffee table sat Infront off the sofa, a fluffy black rug underneath. Then a dark wood TV stand, which didn't sit against the wall, had four rectangles carved out off it, books, CDs and games placed in each cavity appart from one, which had a CD player and consoles.

Two white landry baskets were in the gap between the TV stand and the wall closest to Tom, one filled halfway with discarded, casual, clothing, some even hanged out from the side's, the other basket was completely empty.

They both walked past a wall which had painting and pictures from when Tord was younger, even some pictures off the gang when they were still together.

Behind the wall was a large flat screen TV mounted to the wall. 'why so many TVs?' he thought. Opposite the TV was a double bed, a messy double bed. One off the black pillows layed on the floor, on top off a red fluffy rug which contrasted the black one in the living room. while the others stayed were they were ment too be, at the head board. The sheets looked comfortable from how messed up it was.

A sudden chill ran up his spine, curtains danced as a breeze hit them, the windows were large, they almost touched the door which was the opposite to the curtains, which did touch the floor.

Tom remembered how much Tord liked the cold, he used to make the whole house chilly when they used too live together, constantly getting told off by his roommates.

On the same wall that the photos were on was now another door - which was behind the office they just came from.

The door was shut, Tord looked down at the male, Tom stared at the place in awe, Tord chuckled a little and placed his hand on the knob and slowly turned it, this got Tom's attention,

Tom was hit with warm air, it was a bathroom, it was very small, a rectangle. On the left wall was a black marble counter and under it was white draws, a large mirror sat above the width of the counter, in the reflection it showed the toilet, next to it was a towel rack which had a red hand towel and a black body towel, you could only slightly see the shower.