Chapter 3 : The Princely Princess

꧁༒︎༒︎༒︎꧂

Y/N's POV:

She had rubies for eyes, and hair that was purple as the violets that grow during spring...

She had a fleeting smile, that twinkled like stars in the night sky... Her hair was dancing along with the cool breeze.

She was... Fleeting.

That was how the book described her.. And that's how I imagine her to be... She's the one I'd want to be with forever... I wish to see that smile... And I hope that I'd find her... My Happily Ever Afte-

*RIIIIIIIIINNNNGGGG!!!!*

With a loud ringing sound snapping me from my slumber, I woke up to shut my alarm clock off.

"Ugh... Stupid alarm clock..." I let out a muffled groan, burying my face into my pillows.

I tried to get a grip of my senses when I saw the time written on it.

It was 7:55 in the morning. Come to think about it, It could only mean one thing...

...

...

...

...

"CRAP! I'M GONNA BE LATE!!!"

I jolted up from my groggy state and as fast as I could, I began to change and rush out of my house, not wishing to waste a single second.

"Y/N, you're gonna be la-"

"I KNOW!!! SEE YA'!!!" Cutting off Yuuto before he continued, I dashed out of the house, with a small piece of bread attached to my mouth, as I didn't have the time to sit down and eat it.

I continued to run, using every ounce of strength I have to make it to school. Desperate to get their, there wasn't a single moment that I had to stop.

"Please, Make it!!!! Please, Make it!!!"

I panted and continued to run, exhaustion continuing to get to me. I arrived at the Train station, and looked at the time, the moment I laid eyes on the clock, my eyes went as wide as salad plates.

"7: 58?!!!! OH, YOU'VE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!!"

I looked over, to see that I have missed the train. The train departed from the station, leaving me standing there, panting and lamenting over the fact that I am gonna be late for school.

...

...

...

...

No, I refuse to be late.

Being quite determined for this, I tried to run once again wanting to make it, even just for a split second.

I continued to dash through the streets, wishing to make it in time, despite missing the train, it was a hopeless attempt, but I had to try anywa-

"Oof!!!" I grunted, as I felt myself bump into something.

God damn it.

"Hey, watch it!! I'm gonna be la-"

I was cut off, the moment I saw what was in front of me. It was... quite unexpected.

There was a white horse, it's color glistening under the sun. It was really unusual of a horse running around town at this time of day.

...

In fact... IT'S NOT NORMAL AT ALL! WHAT KIND OF SHENANIGAN IS THIS?!

...

But what really caught me off guard, was its rider.