Chapter 9

Hii, adding info, Hu tao is always getting bullied and beaten up by girls since when ahe became close and friends with the Prince, also kinda Venti, since a most girls also simp for him😨Also Venti noticed that she get bullied a lot now, so he protected her...

Venti:

   I finally arrived at the castle and saw Hu tao wondering around the hallways, i called her and saying HII to her, she looked at me smiled and ran towards me screaming in the hallway "Hii, VENTI!!!", she seems to forget about what just happened to her, "Hu tao...are your wounds okay, r u okay-, u should rest-", i told her, "Im fine, im fine!", She said energeticly to me, ik she was lying, ik she isn't fine, what am i seeing in my eyes is a fake happy Hu tao...then she asked me, "Why are you here Venti?", "Aeah- what are you doing here-first-", i answered her, i mean she did answer my question, "oh yeah, uh the Prince invited me to come here, also the guards are so rude, they won't let ne in, thankfully a girl showed up she has horns?, And a light blue hair, she looks so pretty, she told the guards to let me in, how did you got in so fast, and why are you here? Did the Prince invited you too?", She asked me, "well uh eah-, im-", before i could tell her why am i here, someone us screaming my name in the hallways, "VENTTIIIII, YOU'RE FINALLY HOMEEEEE!!!!", I looked back to check who it was, and it was Princess Ganyu, she reached me and huged my shoulders, "Venti, I've been waiting for you, Xiao DOESN'T want to hangout with me in the garden, can we hangout?", Hu tao looks so shocked and confused at the same time-, Then Princess Ganyu saw Hu tao and said, "hi, oh, you're the girl that fought the guard in the front door right?, Dang, can i know your name?", Hu tao smiled confused-, "Hu tao This is Princess Ganyu, the elder daughter of King Zhongli...", She got more shocked, "Aeah- AH, Your Highness, hi, How are you, and thank you so much for letting me in!", Hu tao saying while bowing her head, "aha, its nothing, raise your head, Nice to meets you Hu tao..."...

Sry yall cutting, making a 9.5, I don't want yall to keep waiting...