Chapter 8

When Michelle woke up, she felt really well rested. Maybe it had something to do with the guys sleeping in the same bed as her and keeping her safe and protected. Maybe not. Hearing her stomach rumble, she decided to get up and see if she could get something to eat. That was however easier said than done, seeing as she was stuck in the grips of Alec and Jace. Jace had his hand around her waist and was spooning her from behind, while she was laying on Alec's chest, with his arm over her shoulders. As soon as she moved a little, both Jace and Alec shot up awake.

"What's wrong, babe?" Jace asked, after scanning the room. "Nothing, I was just hungry so I tried to leave the bed without waking you." "You can always wake us, princess" Alec told her, pressing a kiss to her temple before sitting up a bit and taking her with him. Jace had let go of her waist so she could cuddle into Alec and told her he could get her breakfast in bed if she'd like. "Oh no, that's not necessary. I would actually like a tour of this place if possible." "Of course. Let me take a quick shower and I'll show you around." Jace told her, before adding "you can join me if you want" with a wink, making Michelle hit his shoulder in a joking matter while saying "too soon, Romeo" making both boys laugh. 

"I'll see if I can shower in Izzy's room so you can take this one, babe" "Thanks, Jace" she told him, before getting up as well and walking towards the bathroom after giving Alec a kiss. Alec was quick to follow her and show her where the towels are and told her he would grab some clothes from Izzy for her to change into. 

Stepping into the shower, she washed herself with their shampoo and body wash. Something the boys would not mind at all. "I put the clothes on the counter, princess" Alec said, quickly rushing in and out of the bathroom to not make her feel uncomfortable. "Thank you Alec" Michelle yelled out, seeing as he was gone already. 

After her shower, Michelle changed into the clothes Alec had left for her and walked out of the bathroom, seeing Jace ready for the day. "Where's Alec?" "he went to take a shower in Izzy's room seeing as I was back already. He'll meet us in a bit" Jace told her, before saying "You look beautiful, babe" making Michelle blush a little. "Thank you" she said, brushing a stray hair behind her ear, making Jace smile and walk towards her. "Ready?" he asked, making her nod shyly. 

Wrapping his arm around her waist, Jace gave Michelle a tour around the institute. Alec joined as soon as they were walking towards the kitchen, giving Michelle a kiss on top of her head, before grabbing her hand. "What do you want for breakfast, princess?" Alec asked her, getting ready to cook something for her. "Let me help you with making breakfast" she told him, standing next to him and helping him make the eggs for them.

They finished their breakfast in peace and were talking about Michelle's interests when Clary barged into the room and said "I know who stole my memories"