Shot 3

Hello Dear Readers!

Come with another shot ♥️ Hope you all will like it. Don't forget to press the star button for unlocking next part.

Recap!

Swara : I would loved if you have called me HOT. ( wink at him mischievously).

Sanskar looks at her with widened eyes. Swara laugh seeing his reaction.

Sanskar : ( come in sense looks down) You are shameless.

Swara : what? Shameless!! ( stress word) Excuse me! ( while pulling him closer through his collar) You are my wedded husband and I have all right to be naughty with you. ( naughtily).

Sanskar sweat by Swara 's closeness. Swara chuckles seeing his face bring her face closer to his face make his breath uneven. He close his eyes seeing her coming closer her lips toward his lips. He lick his lips while feels vibration in his whole body.

Sanskar : ( monologue) Oh God! I am feeling I am girl and she is boy. I should do this. Shame on you Sanskar!

She trace her fingers on his lips make him more curious. He open eyes frustratedly when she leave him and laugh seeing his frowned face.

Sanskar : this is not fair Swara! ( frowned).

Swara : ( make a innocent face) what I did?

Sanskar: NO need to act innocent when you are definitely not innocent at all. ( angrily).

Swara : No! I am very innocent Sanskar. ( make innocent face).

Sanskar : huh! Innocent mine foot! ( looks away angrily).

Swara : ( smirk at his face come near him whisper near his ear) why so hurry ? First impress me, make me fall in love with you then everything is yours. ( naughtily ).

Swara 's breath hitched when Sanskar pulled her closer through waist. She shiver when his cold fingers touch her bare waist as she is wearing crop top which slightly showing her waist.

Sanskar : Oh Really? ( Swara nod yes with smirk while trying to hide to his effect on him) not at all Mrs Maheshwari! Because you are gonna fall in love with me soon and you will run behind me.

Swara : wow! What a overconfidence. ( raising eyebrows)

Sanskar : I am damn sure about it Madam. ( while tracing his finger on her face sensually make her breath uneven) and I can see the effects already. ( with smirk) after all who can resist her hot husband.

Swara : not at all Mr Maheshwari! You will fall for me first after all you will not able to control yourself as I can see by this. ( wiping his sweat make him furious) who can control himself from falling when you have so hot wife. ( wink at him).

Sanskar : hmmm! Let's make an deal then. ( raising eyebrows).

Swara : deal? ( Confused) what deal?

Sanskar : who will fall in love first?

Swara : what? What kind of deal is this? ( surprised).

Sanskar : It's an love deal Shrimati ji. ( pulling her more closer make her shiver).

Swara smirk mischievously hearing his choice of word 'Shrimaati ji' and decide to play along with him.

Swara : Oh Really Shrimaan ji! Fine! But I wanna know who will loose what HE have to do as punishment?

Sanskar : of course a romantic date! SHE have to plan romantic date for HIS partner ( with a smirk on his point finger toward him).

Swara : ( hold his finger and point toward herself) For HER partner Patidev.