Chapter- 19 Drunken Sanvi

Authors POV

"Jay, take me home, I don’t want to be here", said Sanvi. Her face is flushed. She was drunk after all it’s her first time drinking that to it’s a strong wine so she got drunk easily.

Listening her calling Sanjay as Jay they all are looked at her, shock is written all over their faces. Sanjay also little surprised.

"Jay", She called again.

"Are you ok Sanvi, is any thing wrong", Chitra and Vedha exclaimed almost at the same time. Shreyan and Abhi stared at her with concern. Priya glaring at her but no one paid attention to her.

Only Sanjay knows why Sanvi doesn’t want be here. He knows that she doesn't like Priya and She doesn’t want to be near her.

"Ok", Sanjay stood up.

"I am also drunk, I can’t drive please drop me at home", Priya asked Sanjay shamelessly.

She was not drunk and she didn’t drank that much either and her drinking tolerance also very high but she is just acting. She doesn’t like that Sanjay giving all his attention to Sanvi.

"Ok Priya, I will ask my driver to drop you at home and I will take Sanvi home", Sanjay said trying to stop Priya.

"No, you ask your driver to send her back and you come with me", Priya stated.

"No way, I will never leave her alone. If you need, go back with my driver or else take cab and go", he said furiously.

For him Sanvi and her safety first remaining all next.

"Don’t bother I will go alone", Sanvi said and walked out.
"Wait I am coming", Sanjay shouted as he ran behind her.

"Sanjay….", Priya shouted and drank another cup of wine furiously.

"Can I call my driver to send you back", Shreyan asked Priya indifferently.

"No brother, I will take a cab", she regained her composure and walked out.

"I think she has feelings for Sanjay", Vedha commented indifferently.

"Ofcourse she has. She is trying to get him from childhood but Sanjay doesn’t like her", Abhi stated the fact.

"Because he only love our Sanvi", Chitra said excitedly.
"Chitra can we trust him with Sanvi", Vedha asked worriedly.

"You have to trust our Sanjay, after all he has been searching her from two years and I saw him how happy he was when he found her", Abhi assured her.

"What are you talking about, why he searched her for two years? How he know Sanvi before?" Vedha asked suspiciously.
Chitra explained her what Sanjay told her before.

"She is doing some stunts in middle of the road but don’t worry, I will take her home safely and you can trust me. I don’t take advantage on her because I love her from bottom of my heart and I want her love not body so don’t worry about her and have fun", Sanjay texted Chitra.

Reading that text Vedha took a sigh of relief.
"He is truly a gentleman just like Sanvi explained", Vedha stated with great satisfaction.

….

"Get in the car", Sanjay said as he opened the car door for her.

"No, I want to walk", Sanvi said and started walking.

"Get in the car Sanvi.. it's not safe to walk when you are drunk", he requested.

"I am not drunk and moreover I want to walk, the weather is nice today", she said innocently.

"Ok then, I will walk with you", he said as he doesn’t have any option either.

Ashwin and two of his men following them in a car ten meters away for their security. It’s the first time they are witnessing their boss following others orders that to a woman. No one expects that a CEO of the listed company could walk with a drunken woman at night.

It’s already 11pm so there are not many people on the road.

"Why are you coming? Go, go with your Priya", she pouted. Her pout is really cute.
"Don’t be jealous Honey, I am coming with you", he laughed.

"Where are you coming?" She asked while walking.
"Wherever you go I will follow", he stated walking beside her.
"Wherever?" She repeated.
"Wherever", he confirmed pinching her nose.

"What if I go home?"
"I will go home with you", he smiled gently

"What if I go hospital?"
"I will go hospital with you", he replied.

"What if I go far away?"
"Well, I will go there too wherever it is", he replied patiently.

"What if I go to mars?"
"I will go with you... mars or moon, I don’t care", He laughed by her silly question.

"What if I go away from you?"
"I will search for you until I find you", he replied not getting annoyed by her questions.

"What if I die?"
"As long as I am alive you will not die", he said stressing every word.

"I said, what if I?"
"Listen to me carefully Sanvi, if you have to die one day, you will not die alone.. I will be with you even in death. Wheather alive or dead I will be with you, mark my words", he said firmly.

Oh boy, you are making my heart flutter, she thought and hugged him.

"You know, I feel butterflies in my stomach when you say these type of words", she chuckled and kissed his cheek.
"You are very cute", she said.

He was surprised by her actions. After drinking she is behaving differently. She is calling him Jay constantly anyway he like it and now she hugged and kissed him. He liked this drunken Sanvi very much because she is carefree.

"So, don’t say such things otherwise I will fall for you", she said cutely.

"You already fallen for me baby", he said gently caressing her cheek.

"I want water, my throat is dry", she asked like a child.

"Ok wait, I will call them to bring water", he said searching for his phone in his pocket.

"No, I want water now", she pouted. "Water! Water! Water!", She is shouting like a kid.

"Ok baby, wait a minute I will give you now", he said gently.
"Ashwin bring me a water bottle", he said in phone. with in a minute Ashwin came with water bottle.

"Here, hold my purse, I will drink water", she said giving her purse to Sanjay and pulled water bottle from Ashwin.

"Ok, I will hold it for you.. drink", Sanjay said helplessly.

Looking at his boss Ashwin can’t stop his laugh, a gasp escaped from his mouth.
Just a single stare from Sanjay, he coughed and changed his expression to usual.

Sanvi drank half a bottle of water and started walking again.

"Where are you going now?", he asked while walking beside her.

"I don’t know, I just feel like walking", she said making him dumbfounded.

______________________________________

Hello beautiful people😍

How are you doing?

What do you think about this chapter?🤔

Do you like it or not? Tell me in comments...❤

Bye for now... 💕