Re-united

Clarke's POV
I awoke with sun rays shining directly into my face- penetrating my eyelids. Ugh. My head hurt. My wrist hurt. But somehow, I felt at peace- as if the crater within my soul had finally been filled.
I turned over- as to shield my face from the sun. It didnt work as the sun somehow found it's way onto my face once again. I grumbled incoherently before attempting to place my arm as a barrier from the sun.
Attempted. My arm wouldnt budge. I cautiously opened my eyes and found the most gorgeous sight I'd ever seen- one that I had only seen before in my dreams.
Lexa, with her soft arms wrapped round my waist and arms, her head just beside my pillow. IT WORKED?!!! No. I had to be sure.
I gingerly touched her face with my fingers- making sure she wasn't a hallucination. My fingers traced over the bridge of her nose, down over her full lips and across the length of her jawline. Damn, she was just as hot as I recalled.
Lexa arose, no doubt due to the intesity of my stare, her eyes squinted, long, dark eyelashes covering her pupil.
She removed her arms from aroumd me and pulled them up- stretching them. In doing so, she made a noise that sounded more like a moan- my cheeks became tinted with a redish, pinkish colour.
Finally, she lowered her arms and shuffled around in the bed, before realising I ws there- I found that disgustingly cute.
Her hands found the soft skin of my stomach and she gingerly looked up.
I stared into her forest green eyes, my own, filled with lust and wonder.
"Clarke"she breathed out.
She pounced atop of me, wrapping her legs round my legs and her arms round my waist. Her face laying against my breasts. I chuckled softly and played with her brown hair- massaging her scalp.
"I love you" I blurted out, abruptly. I'm not sure why. I guess the fact I had lost her just two days ago played a major part in that.
At that, Lexa looked up, her cheeks pink and her signature smile upon her perfect face- the smile reserved for me and me only.
"I love you too Clarke" she mumbled- almost embarassed. Cuteeeeeee
I grabbed her face and pulled her into the best kisss I had ever given. I mean I hoped it was . I knew I needed to talk to her but surely that could wait. Right?
All too fast, Lexa pulled back.
She loosened her hold around me and sat up, next to me.
I was by all means speechless.
Did she not love me?
Had i done something wrong?
Did the machine not work properly?
Suddenly, I was no longer relaxed-as I was previously with Lexa straddling me.
Lexa- feeling the change in atmosphere, smiled and leaned forward, catching my lips with her own.
Ok then.
This time I pulled back, wanting to see her face.
Her eyes were closed and lips still pursed. She opened her eyes and gave me a shy smile. my hearttt
She returned back to her distant postion- away from me and stared forward, absetmindly.
It was quiet for a few minutes: Lexa staring at nothing and me staring at her, still cyncial of the fact that she was here.
Before i could break the silence, Lexa did.
" I must ask Clarke" she began after deeply exhaling. " whats going on between you and Raven? " she finished, her stoic mask returning.
Suddenly, the earth crumbled from beneath me, and all the pain that had subsided from earlier returned.
Raven. What do I say?!! "Oh, sorry Lexa, I have to be her girlfriend because I made her bring you back" because thats not overwhelming at all.
Eventually, after fighing a mental battle, I decided to start from the start, where it all went bad.
"Lexa" I breathed, using my fingers to gently tilt her head in my direction. " what do you remember?" I finshed, brushing the back of my palm lightly back and forth down the length of her cheek.
Lexa leaned into my touch and that melted my heart.
"Well, i remember seeing you that day you first walked into my camp- " she said confused, not seeing the relavance in the question.
I let out a small chuckle which Lexa only returned with a bewildered look in her eyes.
I removed my hand from her cheek and intead held her hand. What?!! Fine, sue me for wanting to touch my girlfriend, constantly.
" nooo" I half laughed, half spoke " I meant before you came from that" I said whilst simultanously pointing acorss the room to the heap of metal assembled into a box figure.
"Oh. " she mumbled, embarrased. Awww.
I tightened my grip on her hand and gave her a understanding snile.
" umm... nothing, the last thing I remember before this is well.."
Now it was my time to be confused.
"was...." I urged.
Her cheeks became red and her eyes became a shade darker.
" when.. when I- we, did a little more than kiss- in bed"
Awwww. I too, blushed and a smile grew atop both our faces at the memory. Relief flood threw me as I realised that Lexa was oblivious to her own death.
"Baby, after that" I started, not really know which direction I was heading, Titus- ur loyal fleimkepa, started shooting at me and then missed and hit u instead-killing you. Something told me that was too insenstive.
" I got shot at" I continued after searching for the right words. How do you sugar coat something as such as this anway?
Her eyes widened significantly and buldged out of her head, her hand instantly gripped tighhter onto my hands, fear and sadness swirling in the depths of her irises.
" what?! " she asked, incredulous.
" shhh" I ushered, placing my finger softly atop her plump lips. " let me explain Lexa"
Lexa hesitantly backed down and instead intentivley listened.
" remeber Titus? " i questioned, the mere name made my stomach convulse.
She nodded. " my most loyal fleimk-"
Cutting lexa off, I spoke.
" never mind that" I brushed off" remember how he disapproved of our relationship?" I continued, pointing to and fro me and Lexa.
For a moment the green eyed beauty was quiet- as if she'd already figured out where thus was heading.
" yes." She said ,clearly restraining herself from saying anymore as I'd told her to listen. The power I have over her...
"" well, after we" i did scissor hand motions, " I went to just explore your quarters and found Murphy- tied up"
After the scissor motion I did, it looked as though her whole world fell apart and she was clearly no longer listening.
" Lexa?" I questioned.
She momentarily looked up, her eyes brimming with tears. My heart, i just wanted to hug her till she calmed.
Before I could advanxe and offer her so comfort for what? I had yet to know she spoke.
" tell me yo- you didnt" she lightly stuttered.
Now it was my turn to be shocked.
What had gottten into her?!
" baby, what do you mean?" I asked, tentivley.
" you fucked Raven Reyes, didnt you" she spoke in a scarliy low tone. " mulitple times" she continued, a single tear trailing down her face.
Such a word coming from Lexa's mouth shocked me- she was always so collected with her speech, obviously she was more than pissed.
" Lexa" I spoke calmy, " let me explai-- "
Before I could finish, Lexa started... expressing her feeling?!!
"I ABANDODNED MY CLAN'S OLDEST TRADITION (BLOOD MUST HAVE BLOOD) FOR YOU!" she screamed, rather loudly
" YOUR PEOPLE STILL HAVENT PAYED FOR-"
Seeing which direction this was headed, I decided enough was enough.
"YOU DIED, LEXA" I screamed- even louder than her.