Prologue

Tw!!! Car crash & some gore!!

(Y/N is 6 years old and lives a totally normal life)

"Y/N! Hurry up. Were gonna be late for the party!" Your mother shouted.
"Coming mom!" you said quickly, as you realised you had been in bed when you were meant to be getting ready.

Your life was decent, no troubles, your family was kind and you had 2 amazing friends, one of which had a birthday party at the new pizza plex.

You shot out of bed, smacking your head on your nightlight, but you didn't care about the pain. The pizza plex was the coolest thing in hurricane, and you wernt gonna ruin it just because you were tired.
"Coming mom!" You shouted, hoping for once she actually heard you.

You quickly got dressed into a casual outfit, a jacket and jeans with a stripped top and black and white shoes.

(The one on the left)

You sprinted downstairs, jumping down the last 3 because of how exited you were, then ran into the kitchen where your mom and dad where.

"There you are Y/N, we were starting to think you weren't coming!" Your dad chuckled happily. He ruffled your (h/c) curls and told you to sit down and eat your tea. You knew that your fathers food wasn't the best in the world, but you didn't have the heart to tell him that, so you just sucked it up and ate it.

You got into your silver car, bouncing with anticipation as your mom buckled your seat belt.

"Mom, can we go see Roxxane Raceway first? Or Fazer blast? Can we? Can we?" You shouted into her ear, earning a chuckle and a slight wince.
"Of course baby, but we dont want you to fall out of your seat on the way!" She said calmly as you just grinned.

When everyone was in the car, you stared ranting on about how much fun it will be and how great it'll be to see (f/n) again. Your mother, who was at the wheel, started telling you to be quiet as she was trying to concentrate but you ignored her because you thought she was just making it up.

You kept on about your rant until your mother turned to you, loosing focus and started screaming at you for being so loud. Whilst she was shouting, she kept her hands on the wheel, not looking where she was driving. She kept going on at you, still not turning back to the road until she heard her husband shout something about the mall's sign.

She turned around, wide eyed she tried to get control over the car until...

*SMASH*

You watched as your parents both wacked their heads on the windshield and you watched as the glass came flying back to where you were. You screamed as it made contact with your face, piercing your eyes with such force you smacked your head onto your seat, resulting in another pained cry.

Your parents had always told you 'better out than in' and you thought it would be a good idea to quickly pull the glass shards out of your eyes. You counted to 3 then gave a rough tug on them, which hurt and honestly made you feel alot worse.

You ripped your hoodie sleeve and put it over your eyes to try and stop yourself from bleeding too much.

You waited there for what was probably 10 minutes for someone to save you, but no-one did. You felt around for your seat belt and undid it. You remember that your dad shouted something about the mall's welcome sign, which must mean you were there. You felt around for the door handle and pulled it roughly, hoping that it would open. You kicked out to it and slowly crawled out.

'I cant see, why can't I see? I WANT TO SEE! WHY CANT I SEE?' you thought as you started crying, which hurt alot. You tried to stop, but your body wouldn't let you. Tears fell from your eyes as you wept and wept until you hear something from quite far away.

You followed the sound, still crawling and found a little door that you could fit in. You felt around and heard a voice saying "Freddy Fazbears Pizza Plex is now closed, initiating night time protocols" and then another voice saying "No, no no! Wait! I'm still here!" You followed the voice and heard footsteps running away from you.

You followed them until you got to what you think was an escalator, so you slowly climbed up. You couldn't hear the footsteps anymore, but you kept going until you felt the grounds texture change to carpet. You heard another voice from the right of you so you started crawling there.

You stood up with the help of what you thing is a door and slowly pushed it open, revealing... Nothing because you still can't see anything. The voice sounded closer now, so you followed it until you got to yet ANOTHER door. Like, who needs so many doors?

You opened it and bumped into like 10,000 things before you got to a plastic tube with something above it. You took a deep breath before climbing in and sliding down, hitting the foamy balls at the bottom.

Suddenly, a pair of metal hands lifted you from the ball pit and started dragging you away...

900 Words,tryna edit and found a few flaws that would have affected another part of the story. Anyways this is first fanfic and stuff bla bla bla OK bye 👋