PUREBLOOD BALL

"Don't you look like a little posh pureblood princess." Sirius teases as Willow walked downstairs dressed for the ball.

"At least I look better than you." Willow says smirking. Sirius looked scandalized as he made his way into the kitchen.

"How tall are those heels." Harry asks "You're almost as tall as me." (im going off of book height btw so he's like 6ft). Willow just shrugged.

"I'm so happy I don't have to go to those balls anymore. They suck the fun right out of you." Sirius says entering the room again with a mouthful of food. "You do look like how my cousins would dress to go to these things. Except your dress is shorter."

"I like breaking the rules." Willow smirks then checks the time "Shit I got to be at my father's manor in 5 minutes!" She exclaims "Bye I love you." She says kissing Harry's cheek and saying goodbye to Remus and Sirius before apparating away.

She walked up to the manor with a grim look on her face. Willow didn't enjoy being back here. "Hello!" She called out as she walked into the home.

"Willow darling!" Her mother Vanessa exclaimed running up to her and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi mother." Willow says smiling.

"You look beautiful." Vanessa says smiling "I've missed you so much darling."

"I've missed you too mum." Willow says quietly so her dad wouldn't overhear. She was taught to only call her parents mother and father. Tears pooled in the older woman's eyes as she pulled her daughter in for a hug.

"Enough pleasantries." Albert Harlow says as he walked down the stairs of the manor. "We have places to be. Willow your dress is too short."

"Well we can't change it now." Willow says shrugging.

"Ungrateful brat." Her father spat. "Let's go." He grabbed his wife's hand and his daughter's shoulder and apparated them to the venue.

"Nice place." Willow commented causing her mother to stifle her laughter.

"Don't speak unless spoken to." Her father ordered causing her to roll her eyes.

"Fine." Willow huffed as she followed her father inside.

"Ah Minister!" Her father says cheerfully at the sight of Cornelius Fudge.

"Mr. Harlow how do you do." The Minister says back smiling.

"Wonderful!" Albert answers "You've met my wife Vanessa and my daughter Willow." He says gesturing to the two women behind him.

"Ah yes hello Mrs. Harlow and Willow. You should be proud Albert! Your daughter dating the chosen one!" The Minister exclaims. Willow just smirked.

"We are very proud." Her father says with a strained smile. Willow laughed but covered it up with a cough.

"You alright Willow?" Her father asks through gritted teeth.

"Yes just allergies I suppose. Father I see Theo and Blaise can I go speak with them?" She says politely.

"Go ahead." Her father says and Willow walked away happily.

"Apparently my father is proud of me dating Harry. Who knew!" Willow says sarcastically as she reached the table her friends were sitting at.

"Did you get shit about your dress?" Blaise asks.

"Yeah from my father." Willow says grinning "Why?"

"Because a bunch of the older women are pointing at it and whispering. They look absolutely appalled." Theo smirks.