Cнаpтёя 4

Most of my day is spent alone. No one bothers me and I love it. When I was living with Janet (my mom) I never really had time alone and the time I did have alone was spent in fear, as I waited for her to come back or call me to face her.

Music rings out softly from my phone, just some R and B. Music has always soothed my soul and even though I'm at peace now, I have this voice in the back of my head telling me it won't last long. "Dinner is ready, Sage!" Someone calls from outside my door and I pause my music, slipping out of my bed.

"I'm coming." I'm starving. I would've went down for lunch but I was to lazy to move from my bed, besides I was watching movies anyways.

As soon as I stepped foot into the dining area I felt a shift in the air, and not the good kind either. I was ready to turn back and head to my room if it wasn't for Pluto's and Seraphin's excitement as they wave me over. I'm good at masking my emotions, being in hell for 17 years if your life does that to you, so I quickly put on my poker face.

I sit in between the two men and wait for everyone to enter the room. Once everyone has sat down, I begin to fill up my plate, and I try to eat as quickly and politely as possible so I can get out of this very uncomfortable situation.

"W-we're going to watch a m-movie in Derik's room, do y-you want to join us Sage?" Frankie asks, looking at me hopeful. When I first heard him speak, I thought he was scared of me, but after observing him and how he interacts with the others I've come to realize he just has a stutter.

"That sounds-" I'm cut off by none other than Trē and I knew it. I knew something was going to happen.

"Frankie, why would Sage want to hang around the likes of us? I'm sure he'd rather be in his room for the rest of the night." Trē sneers and a smile breaks out on my face.

"Trē if you wanted to spend time with me all you had to do was ask." I let my voice drop an octave lower as I bring my attention solely on him.

"That's not what I meant." He defends himself weakly and I see a faint blush on his ears.

"Anyways Frankie, I'd love to join you guys." I ignore Trē and give Frankie a smile back, since he's smiling hard at me. My eyes land onto one of the beauties next to me and I study the man.

Seraphin's beauty is something I've never seen before. It's the right amount of feminine and masculine if that makes sense. His dark brown hair that rest right below his ears. His sparkling Jade green eyes, and those pink lips, that calls me to do sinful things to them.

His figure is stunning as well. He's lean with a bit of muscle and his olive skin tone looks smoothe. Seraphin's eyes find my wondering eyes and he looks down at his plate, when our eyes connect briefly, and I hold back my chuckle.

I lean in closer to him, my lips barely brushing against his ear. "You're such a pretty boy, Seraphin." I whisper to him, causing a shiver to pass through him and his blush to become darker.

"Thank you." He whispers to me and I nip his ear once mor before I stand up from the table, and head towards the kitchen to wash my plate.

I hear the loud whispers as I exit, the boys pleading with Seraphin to tell them what I told him. I walk back into the dining room, and all talking stops as they focus in on me. "I'll be in your room in ten minutes Derik." I address the big man, and leave again.