Cнаpтёя 10

Dillion's words bounce around in my head as I eat the prepared food. Sure, every boy here is attractive, but the plan was to leave this place when I turn 18. My eyes skim over all the boys, before they rest on Marley. My eyes glaze over him in interest and slight lust. I know he can feel my gaze on him by the ever growing blush appearing on his face and the constant fidgeting.

He shyly meets my eyes and I give him a smile. My eyes still showing the slight lust I'm feeling. He breaks off our staring contest and I chuckle quietly to myself and bring my attention to Trë. From day one he's been aggressive towards me and I have always loved a good challenge. Trë's eyes meet mine and I smile at the glare he gives me, trying to cover up the light pink blush on his cheeks.

My eyes move to Seraphin. He is such a shy boy. I never see him without Trë as well. Seraphin has a permanent blush, that gets darker the longer you look at him. "Let's go to town guys." Solar, Pluto's cousin suggest and Dillion and I instantly exchange looks at the excited chatter that rings out around the table.

Everyone meets at the door, hurriedly putting on their shoes as I wait for the area to clear. It's only mid afternoon and it's a bit chilly outside. "Everyone needs a hoody or jacket now." I tell, 'my' group of boys, since Dillion is already scolding his boys for not being prepared.

The boys go back inside to get their hoodies and Frankie nervously approaches me with an equally nervous Luke. "We don't have any clean hoodies at the moment." Luke mumbles sheepishly and I laugh softly.

I head towards the coat closet and grab two of my jackets then head back outside. "Here y'all can wear mine." I hand them over and their face lights up at my words.

"T-thank you." They both stutter reaching for the jackets and putting them on.

"That's not fair. I want to wear your jacket too." Marley says quietly I almost missed it. I head back inside and grab a jacket for him.

"No need to pour, Marley. You're to pretty for that." I tell him, as I help him put on my jacket, a deep wave of lust thrumming through me as I see the dark blush on him.

"We want a jacket too." The other boys says and my eyes widen comically.