Cнаpтёя 14

I wake up to the sound of loud voices and banging. My eyes snap open, and I close them immediately after seeing what I saw. A furious group of boys standing over me. I reign in my anger, justifying that they don't know, I hate being stood over, especially when I'm laying down. "We know you're awake." Trë I'm assuming snarls, seeing as he's the main one leaning over me.

"What did I do wrong now?" I groan, my eyes drifting over to a sleeping Frankie. I stare at him in awe, his ability to sleep through all this ruckus amazes me.

"You really took advantage of Frankie?!" Trë shouts and the fury I was holding back finally unleashes. I jump up off the sofa, my hand instantly gripping the slim throat of Trë, as he falls back onto the carpeted floor with a groan.

"You do not speak to me in such a manner, mutt." I snarl over him. I feel his pulse racing under my fingers and I give a firm squeeze to gis throat. "Do you know how hurtful your words are? Do you know how close I am to killing you?" I whisper the last part in his ear, a dark chuckle escaping me, when he shivers.

"Let him up, Sage." Pluto says, and I snap my eyes over to him.

"If you didn't want me to join y'all's relationship, just say that, but the next time anyone of you accuse me of something I didn't do, you will feel the heat of a thousand fires." I look at each and everyone of them pointedly.

"That's not what we're trying to do, I promise." Seraphin says softly and I tsked, letting go of Trë and getting off of him.

"I'll be gone before you know it. Just give me till my 18th birthday, which is in a month and I'll be out of y'all's way. Then you won't have to worry about me taking 'advantage' of anyone." I try and mask the hurt in my voice. I know Trë and I never really got along, but even this was a bit harsh for him.

"W-what happened?" Frankie's sleep-rasped voice asks, and I force a smile on my face to counter act the tears threatening to fall.

"I want to apologize for taking advantage of you, Frankie. That was not my intention." I tell him sincerely and he looks confused.

"W-what-" I cut him off this a raise of my hand, not wanting to be near any of them for another second.

"If y'all would excuse me." I bolt out of the room and up the stairs.

"Do you fools know what you have done?!" Dillion's outrage follows me up the stairs and I lock myself in my room, sighing as I curl up into myself on my bed.

For years I've said I'd never end up like my father. He was a bad man, never knew what the word 'no' was. All he did was take and take, until eventually there was nothing to take. I vowed to never be like that but I've failed. I became him. My heart hasn't felt this broken since the first time he took me against my will. I was only 10 then. I didn't really know what was happening, all I knew was that 'daddy' made me go down on my hands and knees for him and a pain so great would rip through me, and he would laugh. He would laugh at my begging, at my pleading, at my calls for my mother to help me, then he would cum, leaving me in a mixture of my own blood, his semen, and by 13 my semen would join the mix.

I didn't want to cum, but my body betrayed me over and over again. That bitch, my mother, would just clean me up as if nothing happened, as if she couldn't hear my calls of help, so eventually I stopped calling. Eventually I stopped accepting her help to 'fix' me afterwards.

I buried under the thick comforter on my bed, a deep chill running through me, making my bones ache painfully. A knock sounded at my door, but I ignored it, not wanting to deal with anyone at the moment. I've had enough for today. They will never have to worry about me touching either one of them again. "Sage let me in please." Dillion's voice rings outside my door and a scowl forms on my face.

"Please leave me alone. I get it, I'm a fucking pervert, I don't need anymore lectures." I snap, my patience gone.

"That's not why I'm here and you know that. The boys didn't mean it like that, Sage." He tries to explain.

"I don't care how they meant it, Dillion. I'm done. In a month I'll be out of their way. Now please leave me alone, I need some sleep." I lie, sleep won't come to me for a while, after thinking of such horrific memories.

"Fine, but let me know when I can speak to you." He sighs and walks off, and I cover my head back up with the comforter.

Day turned into night, with multiple knocks coming at my door throughout the day, but I ignore it. I'm sure by tomorrow I'll be back to being Sage.