Cнаpтёя 17

The boys and I have grown closer, especially after Solar and his crew left the house. I lay on the pool chair, watching the boys play around in the heated water. I haven't done more than kissing them and even then that is on the cheek. I've been a bit on edge to progress our relationship and I can tell that the boys know that.

I look up, hearing the sliding glass doors open and then close, before somebody pops into the seat next to me."Hello, Sir." Seraphin's sing-songing voice, washes over me.

"Hello Sera, how are you, beautiful?" I ask, giving him my attention and seeing a pale blush grace his face under my watch.

"I'm doing good Sir." His gaze, has something in it that I can't put my finger on, but it makes me feel warm, powerful even.

"Did you not want to join the boys in the pool?" I nod toward the ruckus. Sera's laugh causing an easy going smile to slip on my face.

"No, I can already hear the complaints about how cold it is when they get out." I hum in response, really taking in the beauty that is Seraphin. From his dark brown hair, to his emerald green eyes, and that beautiful pale skin, that's so easy to make red.

"Sir, if you keep looking at me like that I might jump you." Sera whispers, a soft moan falling out his mouth.

"Come here, Baby." I try and compose myself as much as I can, knowing that Sera is shy. He immediately comes to me, resting his back against my chest, and I just hold him.

Humming in content, as his lean body press against mine. "We should bring them towels and hot drinks for when they get out." Seraphin suggested, his emerald green eyes looking up at me as if I have all the answers in the world and my heart flutters at that look.

I lean down slightly and place a gentle kiss on his pink lips, running my tongue along his bottom lip, before pulling away. "After you, Sera." I tell him. He shakes off his daze and gets up heading inside the house and straight to the kitchen, and I follow him at a slower pace. His back is facing me when I enter, and he's leaning over slightly, staring into the basket on the counter. I press my body against him and a gasp leave his lips.

"Sir." He whimpers, his hips giving an experimental shake and I grip them, not hard enough to bruise, but enough to keep him from moving.

"Yes, Sera?" I tease, my nose skimming the side of his neck as he pants breathlessly.

"I-I p-please touch me, Sir." He begs, and I chuckle.

"I am touching you, Sera. Did you want me to do something specific? Did you want me to stroke your cock?" I taunt, whispering in his ear, and a shiver runs through him.

"Yes, p-please, Sir." He says, nodding frantically and I give him a nip on his shoulder.

"My pretty slut, so ready to be used and get pleasure any way you can. Isn't that right, slut?" I test out the name, seeing if he'd like it.

"You're right Sir, your slut is greedy." He moans out and I fight off my grin. I take one hand and cup his erection through his sweatpants, rubbing his cock teasingly, emitting a whine from him.

"What's wrong, Slut? Didn't you want me to touch your cock?" A grin that could put the Cheshire cat to shame graced my face.

"I want... I want you to touch my c-cock bare. I want you to see that it's just as pretty as the rest of me." He whispers, looking away.

I turn him to face me completely and pull down his sweatpants and boxers in one go, my mouth watering at such a beautiful sight. "You really do have a pretty cock, baby." I tell him, honestly.  I let my pants and boxers drop down as well and press our aching erections together and we both moan.

"Thank y-you." He says shyly, an even deeper blush forming on his face. I position him so he can easily hump my leg, and I can hump his.

"Go on and find your pleasure, slut." I tell him and he immediately begins. I watch in awe, as he make all the little faces and sounds of pleasure and I'm sure I can cum from that alone.

I hear the sound of feet heading towards the kitchen, but I don't pay it any mind. My thumb begins to circle Sera's hole, pressing in occasionally, but never going to far in. "I-I'm so close, Sir." He moans out, trying to reach his release.

"Cum for me, slut." I whisper against his ear, biting down harshly and he wails, his cum splattering my leg and part of my hip. He continues to grind down on me, until his orgasm runs through him. He has a satisfied smirk on his face as he comes down from his high, and I chuckle, placing a gentle, yet passionate kiss on his lips.

"Thank you, Sir." He says against my lips and I give him one last kiss, before pulling away.

"Hoped you enjoyed the show, Marley." I look over my shoulder and see the boy standing there, a flush on his face and a tent in his pants.

"I did, Master." He says softly and I beckon him over.

"Sera, go on a bring the boys their towels and drinks, I have something to take care of." I tell Sera, placing another sweet kiss on his lips.

"Yes sir." Sera's pretty smile, graces his face and I pull up my pants, advancing towards Marley.

"Let's go, pet." I take his hand, gently leading him to my room.