Cнаpтёя 19

Over the last month or two the boys and I have grown close, we've explored each other mentally, physically, and emotionally. Well every boy except Pluto. Sure, he's there during the activities any boy setup, but I can't talk to him because he always runs away and frankly I'm getting tired of it.

I knock on his office door and he allows me in, his eyebrows raising in shock at seeing me. "Oh, Sage, what c-can I do for you?" He stutters slightly and I sit in the chair in front of his desk, staring him down.

"Why have you been avoiding me, Pluto?" I ask him straight forward. "If you lie and say 'you aren't' you won't like me."

"It wasn't my intention to. Just been busy is all." He squeaks and I know he's lying.

"I'll give you one more time to be truthful, boy. Now why are you avoiding me?" I growl, leaning forward in my chair.

"I-I don't know how to submit. I don't k-know how to give you my submission like t-the other boys. I'm embarrassed t-that I can't." He says, looking away from me and my heart clenches at such a pitiful look on his face.

"Look at me, Pluto." I say gently, but in a firm tone and his eyes snap to mine. "There is no right or wrong way to give submission, baby. If you need guidance I can give it to you, but stop comparing yourself to the others. Maybe your submission isn't as wild as others, but it's still submission." I tell him.

"What if all I can give is the need to be held or looked after? I don't like being tied up, or having my sight and hearing removed. I just want something gentle, soft." He says and I melt from such cute words.

"I can give you whatever you need, sweetheart. If all you want if for me to hold you, kiss you sweetly, and fuck you softly then I will do that. I'd never turn you away." I reassure him and he nods.

"I shouldn't want such things. My father would be disgusted if he knew about what I wanted. A Delphine is supposed to always be in control, but I can't do it anymore Sage. I-I need something. I don't know what but I need it." He cry's softly and I move behind his desk and sit on his lap, bringing him into my embrace.

"I've got you, sweet boy. With me you don't have to be in control, because I'll always take care of you." I whisper in his ear, placing a comforting kiss on his forehead.

"I'm s-sorry for avoiding you." He whispers against my chest so softly I almost missed it.

"No need to be sorry, baby. Come let me take care of you." I lead him to his bedroom, and tell him to sit on his bed. I head to his bathroom, drawing a nice hot bath and adding in lavender oil and some bubbles. I dim the lights and go back to Pluto.

I slowly undress him and then myself and I let him climb in after me. He settles between my legs, his back pressed to my chest, and I really look at him. His brown skin has, scars running up and down his torso, his long, curly jet black hair, tied on top of his head and I let it down. "So beautiful, my love." I whisper against his skin, and peck his shoulder. I gather some soap on his loofa, and begin to wash him, and he hums in content under my hands.

"In black households, being gay is frowned upon, being gay with multiple boys is even worse. My momma always supported me and she always knew that someday I'd do great things, but my father was always cruel and me coming out as gay made him hate me more, so he'd beat me, call me all kinds of degrading names, and Momma would try and stop him, but he'd beat her too. Eventually Momma got tired of him, so we ran away to the next city. We had very little money and no place to live, but we felt better than ever. Momma took up three jobs and eventually we got a place and I was embarrassed to start so late in the school year so she let me do schooling online and I graduated top of my class and I had a full ride scholarship to Harvard and I took it." I let him talk, continuing my light strokes against his skin, as he seems to be lost in his thoughts. "Momma was so excited, we celebrated all-day and night. Then I was off to college, I'd visit Momma whenever I could, or she'd visit me. I started my business in college, it was just a small clothing shop, but people loved it and eventually, Delphine's clothing, became a franchise and I was able to open up this place and allow my momma to retire and live the life she deserves."

"Where is your Momna now, baby?" I ask gently, hoping for only good things.

"She's in the Caribbean on a yacht with her boyfriend." He laughs and I chuckle softly.

"That sounds lovely." I tell him and he nods, snuggling further into my chest.

"Sage, I'm going to try and really be the submissive that you need." He looks at me with his hazel eyes and I push a wet strand of hair out his face.

"You already are, Pluto." I place a soft kiss on his lips, not deepening it, an innocent kiss, that conveys my affection for him.

"C-can you please touch me?" He asks shyly, and I read his eyes, seeing the want in them. My hands ghost over his nipples, pausing to gently pull at them and I'm awarded a gasp. My hand continues down and I reach his cock, I give it a gentle stroke and a breathy moan escapes him.

"You look breathtaking like this." I tell him and he gives me, a meaningful smile. I tighten my grip, and speed up my pace slightly. The moans and groans he's making, spurring me on.

"I'm so close." He moans out and I run my thumb along the slit in his cock and add slight pressure and he's cumming for me, a deep groan leaving him, as he shutters against me, struggling to catch his breath.

The water washes the cum off my hands and I unplug the water and we get up, we use the shower to wash off any excess soap, and dry each other off. I lay down first, then open my arms and he dives in, pulling the covers over us. "You didn't get to cum." He says, drawing patterns on my side and I relish in the skin to skin contact.

"That's alright, baby." I tell him, his hand finds my cock and I jolt in surprise.

"I really want to make you cum." He says, his hazel eyes looking at me pleadingly and I nod. He slides down further and I feel his breath ghost along my cock. He swallows me in one go and I curse and try to refrain from bucking into his mouth.

He moans around my cock, and the vibration causes my head to spin and I'm thrusting into him mouth shallowly. I can feel myself getting closer and closer to the edge and when I do I hold him to me, and cum down his throat, sighing in satisfaction. He comes out of the blanket, and I give him a satisfied smile. "Thank you, baby."

"You're welcome, Sage." He says shyly, placing a kiss on my lips, that I return, tasting my essence and a taste that's distinctly Pluto together and I moan.

"Let's sleep now, I feel that we'll have a busy day tomorrow." I tell him between kisses and he nods, pressing further into me.

My hands settle right above the swell of his ass, and I look to him for permission and he nods. I stifle the moan I want to let out as I knead it, before letting it go. This man is so tempting. I bury my face into the crook of his neck, breathing in his lavender and cocoa butter scent and my mind settles.

"Goodnight, baby." I tell him, my voice muffled by his neck.

"Goodnight, daddy." He murmurs.