Cнаpтёя 20

The next morning I wake up to yelling downstairs and a nice weight on me. "Pluto, wake up baby." I gently shake him and he jerks awake. When we hear the crash we both jump up and quickly throw on some clothes and dash down the stairs. "Why are you even here?!" Luke screams at some man.

"Such a disrespectful child." The man sneers and I don't know what happened but a deep anger fought to be unleashed and I walk towards the man and Luke a scowl on my face.

"Would you like to explain why you're trespassing on private property, sir?" I practically growl out and he startled seeing me.

"This is between my son and I. Move along." He says and I give him a sinster smile, which causes him to step back in fear.

"Now this is what's going to happen Mr. Stone, you will apologize to Luke and all the other boys here for disturbing a peaceful morning, then you're going to leave this house and not come back unless Luke asks you too, Do I make myself clear?" I ask in my no bullshit voice that always works.

"I'm sorry Luke and everyone else for disturbing your morning." He says and I nod, looking to see if Luke is satisfied with his apology. He nods and I lead Mr. Stone to the door and slam it in his face before he can say anything else.

"Are you alright, Sweetheart?" I ask Luke and he nods, leaning into my embrace. I walk over to the sofa, with him in tow and we just cuddle, my hands running through his hair.

"I hate when he does that." Luke whispers against me and I hum, continue to run my hands through his hair. "He only comes when he wants money from me."

"Maybe it's time to let him go completely. I hate seeing you like this." I tell him and he nods.

"This is the last time." He says determined and I peck his forehead.

"Let's go have breakfast." I hold my hand out to him and he accepts it easily and walks with me to the dining room, where the other boys are waiting. I sit between Luke and Frankie.

The rest of the day, I spend with Luke trying to cheer him up. "Do you want to go for a walk, Luke?" I ask him and he nods.

We grab a light jacket and call out to the boys that we're going for a walk getting 'okay' back. I'm glad that we're deep into the woods with no one around for miles. At first I wasn't but now I am, the peace and quiet that I never got before moving here has really helped me. Luke and I stop right before the treeline and lay on the grass, with our hoodies covering our heads.

I pull him into my embrace as we watch the cloudy sky, pointing out funny shapes we see. My eyes drift over to Luke and I really look at him. From his dark brown skin, to his hazel eyes, to his sharp jawline. Luke is undeniably beautiful. "Why are you looking at me like that, sir?" Luke asks shyly.

"Hm? Like what?" I snap out of my daze.

"Like you want to devour me." He explains and a smirk threatens to grace my face.

"That's because I do." I say truthfully. Each boy stirs something that has always been dormant to me, the feeling of love and no matter how hard I try to keep the feeling at bay I can't seem to do it. If they even look at me, my heart is thumping wildly in my chest and all I can do is accept it. Accept that my love is not going anywhere.

My phone buzz and I reach into my pocket for it.

*1 attachment*
What a lovely couple you make.

Shut the fuck up Moore. 🖕🏼

You wound me boss. Anyways the people wants to know when they'll meet the bosses lovers.

When I say they can.

You are so mean. I hope you know that my feelings are deeply hurt.

As they should be. Stop texting me.

I pocket my phone, and look back over to Luke. "Sorry about that." He waves the apology away and snuggles into me more. "I'm so glad I met you. I-I love you, Sir."

"I love you too, baby." I say, placing a kiss on his forehead.