Cнаpтёя 21

After finally saying 'I love you' out loud it was easy for me to say it to the other boys. I would be sitting around randomly, with one of the boys next to me and I'd whisper to them about how much I love them until they were a dark shade of red or whining for me to touch them. Like now Marley is cuddled into me, playing on his phone. "Frankie, I love you." I whisper against his skin, kissing and nipping it gently.

"You're m-making me horny, sir." He whines and I laugh.

"That wasn't my intention." I tell him and he shudders as my breath ghost along his shoulder.

"Could've fooled me." Trë's voice says from the living room entrance and I beckon him to sit too.

"I love you, Trë." I tell him, placing an open mouthed kiss to his lips and he responds back just as eagerly.

"I love you too, Master." Trë says. "We all love you."

-------------

Dinner time rolls around and I'm nervous for what I'm about to say. Halfway through dinner I rise and clear my throat gaining attention immediately. "I have some news. Whether you will lije it or not that's up to you guys." I begin, nerves eating away at me.

"Is everything alright?" Pluto asks, his concern showing in his voice and I give him a forced smile.

"I am the leader of the Spanish Mafia." I tell them and it's silent for a bit and I sit down.

"Um Okay, we thought you knew that we already knew, but thanks for telling us?" Derik says, looking at me confused and I snap my eyes to him.

"How did you know?" I pry.

"Well Dillion said that you guys work together and since Dillion runs the mafia we only assumed you were in it as well. Then this guy named Moore confirmed it for us." I refrain from banging my head on the table as Luke explains. Moore is such an idiot.

"Oh okay then." I go back to eating my food, and the chatter returns back to the table as Pluto and I talk about everything and nothing.

"The boys and I are going to Derik's room for movie time. We want you to come." Pluto says shyly and I nod, pecking his lips.

"I'll be there." I tell him. I excuse myself from the table and quickly wash everything I used. When I make it to my room, I pull out my phone and furiously dial Moore's number. I hear his phone ringing from under my bed, and I growl. "Why are you under my bed?!"

"It's the only place I could hide easily in." He shrugs and I mentally face palm.

"Why are you even here? Why did you tell the boys?" I ask as calmly as possible.

"To visit my favorite boss of course, and because they asked." He says it as if I'm stupid for not knowing the answers to these questions.

"How do you even get in?" I throw my hands up in frustration.

"Derik let's me in through the front door." He again says it as if I'm the stupidest person on the planet.

"I'll have to put a stop to that immediately." I mutter under my breath.

"Why must you break my heart consistently?" He asks, clutching his chest dramatically, and giving me a pout.

"It's my favorite thing to do." I shrug, giving an evil smirk.

"Well anyways, I'm going to go. That smile you gave me has officially creeped me out. Just make sure you're ready for the ball this Sunday." He tells me, walking down the stairs.

"Wait!!! What ball?! You never told me about a ball." I shout behind him and he shrug, chuckling.

"Guess you better hurry up then. Theme is gold and black." He then waltz out the door, as if he didn't just mess up my world.

"Boys, time to go shopping." I tell through the house and Seraphin's scream of excitement pierce through the crowd, followed by a handful of groans. "Ten minutes and then go to the car."