epilogue

epilogue

One year passed since the games. The whole world didn't stop, when almost five hundred people went missing in a strange way. The life was going, people were living like earlier, because it didn't make any changes in their lives. No one discovered a big arena on the small Island. No one could bring missing people to their families.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Down the street was walking the man, with his hair dyed on bright, cherry red color. This man was Seong Gihun. The man who won the games last year as player number 456.
People were turning back to look at him, as he passed them on the street, surprised by his look. He was wearing a black suit, and in his hand he was holding a small suitcase.
He stopped in front one of the buildings, and looked at the paper he held in hand. Then he looked again at the building to check if it's correct address. It was.
Gihun walked inside, heading to the second floor. On walls, everywhere, were hanging posters with some girl's face on it. The man felt his stomach twist. He slowly took a step forward, and took one of the posters in his hands.

From the picture was smiling to him, blue haired girl. On her face there wasn't any scars, blood or any signs of exhaust. It wasn't so hard for him to recognise Wang Hayoon, the sweet girl from the games, player number 164.
At the top of the poster, there was a big caption "MISSING". Gihun started to reading the description placed next to the picture. Beside the all important information about the girl, there was a short note.

"The worried family is asking for help in finding the missing girl. If you have any information, please contact with this number or police. Help us find Hayoon, and bring her back to her son and mother"

Gihun put the poster in his suitcase, and continued his way to apartment number 32. He knocked on the door, and waited a dozen seconds for someone to open them.

The person who stood up in the door, was a young woman. Gihun didn't expect to see her, and so did she, looking at him surprised. He didn't say anything for a while, making the woman furrowed.

"Can I help you?" she asked him

"Oh..." Gihun scratched his neck nervously, "I was given information that here lives Wang Miyoung, am I correct?"

"Oh ms. Wang, yes, yes," the girl opened the door more widely, "Are you family?"

She gave him a sign with hand that he can walk in.

"I am her daughter's friend"

   The woman's face dropped. She was thinking about something for a while, before nodding her head.