⚠Then enjoy with me🔞

⚠ THIS PART CONTAINS SEXUAL ACTION OR SOME HARSH WORDS IF YOU ARE A SENSITIVE READER PLEASE SKIP! REMEMBER THE AUTHOR HAS WARNED YOU! * it just fanfiction there is no connections in their real-life*⚠️⛔️

Jisoo's both hand is blocked against the wall on her body she has only a bra and a short skirt. He kisses her lips harder till her lips are blooding but he doesn't let them go. " PLEASE STOP!" when she begged him to stop with tears in her eyes. He stops all his actions and lets her hand go " Sorry" a short response from him made her realize it is also her fault that she doesn't tell him where she goes and about the photoshoot with In-Yep. Hae-In is ready to walk away but before he does " I will let you go, from now on we have no relation like you say and about Dalki I will be responsible as a father to him about you if you want anything just tell me" after he says all those words he gets out of her condo and drives away. Jisoo stuns in her place and kneels crying harder and harder until she falls asleep.

8 P.M

After she cried she prepare some clothes and goes to his house she made up her mind to apologize to him. She enters the house " Mme. you back" the maid says " Yes is Dalki is already sleeping?" her face still not smiling like she always does " Yes Mme. do you want to have dinner now?" she nods her head " No I don't feel hungry, what about your master?" she looks around " He doesn't come back yet since this morning I thought he was with you" the maid tells her. Jisoo breaths out " It's okay go to sleep" She tells her and goes upstairs to take a shower. She gets in his bedroom and prepares a dress Jisoo looks at her lips in the mirror and starts to take the shower.

After she is done she comes down to wait for Hae-In to come back in the living room. At the same time she looks at the clock it's near 10 P.M still he doesn't come back she feels sleepy but still waiting for him. At 10: 30 P.M, she hears the car sound park and she goes near the entrance door. Her smiles drop on the ground when she sees him come back home with a woman " Oh babe calm down" That girl says to a drunk man in her arms " You helps me can't you see your master is drunk" she mistakes Jisoo as a maid " how dare you to call my wife a maid" he still drunks but manage to protect her from his woman " your wife?" she shouts and looks at Jisoo " Yes I am now your duty is done give me back my husband and there are the doors get out" Jisoo pulls Hae-In to him and he hugs her tightly " Who do you think you are if you are a good wife he wouldn't come and find me to take care of him"

she laughs " Really? He goes to you because of a feeling for a while after he finishes he would come back to me you should remember that I am main lead and you are just a cameo who play in the scene for a short time as a maid and I am playing the role as a princess" her savageness make the girl temper rises and she open her mouth to shout " Don't you dare to shout here my son is sleeping, choose yourself get out yourself or I will drive you out, Guys drive the guest out" she orders the maids to drive her out and same for the maids because they're pissed off because of her.

Jisoo supports him goes upstairs to the bedroom they get in the bedroom " Why are you coming back here I thought you were going to leave" he speaks to her and walks not straight to sit on the bed. Jisoo doesn't say anything but looks at him " Why did you bring her here?" She asks still looking straight at him " Man is still man sometimes he wants to enjoy himself too" He looks on the ground " Then enjoy with me" she undresses in front of him. He looks at her blankly and goes to pick up a towel to cover her but she refuses then pulls his head to kiss him softly.

they kiss until she is out of breath now their forehead is against each other " I'm sorry for not telling you about the photoshoot and where I am going, I'm not escaping just going to a lunch with the producer and the co-worker and I went to the condo because I need some clothes and necessary item" She explains him everything " It hurt when you said all those words to me" She subbing again. He doesn't speak at all but grab her chin and kisses her not soft but with passion. He pushes her on the bed and observes her nude body Jisoo closes her eyes because she is really shy he smiles and undresses too and gets on top of her " Your smell makes me go crazy plus your body" He kisses her again.

His one hand squishes her b**bs " AHHH, don't squish it hurt" She moans when her mouth is free because he is sucking her neck " Hmmm" His other hand is playing with her sister between her legs. She opens her legs widely to make him easier " AHHHH, there, there please!" she moans louder and she grabs his hair when he is sucking her b**bs "It's sweet I wonder if wonder if down there is sweet like your b**bs?". Not even three minutes she cums on his hand " Ahhh I'm coming, I'm cuming please harder AHHHHH" she lift her waist now her head is blank " You cum fast, look it a lot" he shows his hand to her then he coming down to clean her little sister  " Hmmm, it so sweet honey" he says and looks at her then he leans to kiss her lips.

his little brother is touching her little sister making her needy " Please can you insert it in  I can't control it anymore" Jisoo begs him with her arms wrapped around his neck " You needy? then show me that you are capable to handle mine" He gets off her and open the light " What can I show you" She still doesn't dare to look at him because o the light. Hae-In laughs at her cuteness and her red cheeks " make me cum " He takes her hand to touch his little brother " I don't know how" she looks at it with a shaking hand " Move your hand" she starts to move her hand as he tells her to and he moans a bit loud " Yes it like that do it faster" she moves faster he cums and spills on her chest.

He pushes her down and goes in between her legs " You're pretty" he praises her sister and inserts his brother aggressively " AHHH it's hurt please slow down" he thrust faster " I can't it's so good AHHH" he still thrust. After a moment of thrusting the pain has gone and the pleasure come " AHHHHHH there it is thrust harder please" she moans and lifts her waist again " As you wish babe" He thrusting harder and faster " I'm cumming" she tells him " wait I'm coming too" both of them cum together and he gives everything to her. The first round is an end and the second round start "I'm tired" Jisoo tells him to stop " Please just around? I want another kid but this time it's twin Please, pretty please" he gives her puppy eyes and she nods

He turns butts towards his insert in again to do it from behind " AHH IT'S SO GOOD, you're so big " Her pleasure reach the limit till she doesn't recognize herself " You're so tight, I'm not bored to thrust in yours" he thrusting faster and faster " AHHHHHHH" both of them cum, unexpectedly Jisoo is conscious " This is why you shouldn't seduce me, oh it's swelling I'm sorry, sleep well I love you" he looks at her little sister it's become red and a bit swelling. He kisses her lips and goes to wash himself and doesn't wear anything just a towel to sleep beside her. He pulls her in a hug and fall asleep together.

(I'm going to die soon see you in hell people being🙆🏻‍♀️☠️🪦)