Chapter 10. Birthday And Summons

2 years later

Naruto was now 9 years old turning 10. Naruto stood slightly taller for his age at 4,10 foot and his muscles have grown even more and his hair has remained the same over the years. He now wore a black T-shirt with the Uzumaki symbol on the chest and wore black Anbu style pants with two shuriken pouches with one on each leg. He also had multiple scroll holders on his legs. He has a black Haori with red flames at the bottom of it. he also had his mom's Wakazashi strapped on his back over his right shoulder.

Akane wore a dark purple shirt that had a very slight v cut on the collar, she also wore a small piece of chest armor. She had black pants and had a shuriken pouch on her left leg. She had 3 scroll holstered on her right leg. Over the years she has grown to a even more beautiful girl and her red hair now reached her mid back. Akane now stood at 4,6.

Naruto and Akane we're sparring in the Uzumaki swirling fist style, it was a style that relied heavily on grappling and countering. To place seals on the opponent in the duel.

Over the last 2 years they have developed a slight rivalry and both of of them are tied with Naruto having a slight edge over her especially if he. Uses his modified Hummingbird style.

Naruto blocked a strike from Akane and grabbed her wrist and flipped her and tried to punch her chest when she quickly wrapped her legs around his arm. To allow her to flip him on the ground and have him in a arm lock.

He countered by using his immense strength and picked her up and slammed her into the ground and had her pinned and his fist hovering over her face.

"I... Win..." Said Naruto panting from the 45 minute long spar.

"46 to 44 so your in the lead but I'll win next time" said Akane as she let go of his arm and he helped her up.

"Hehe I'm sure you will Akane" said Naruto smiling.

"You two did very good today and I'm sure in time you will both have the styles mastered" said Yona who has been training them in the style. "Not only that but both of your Fuinjutsu abilities are becoming very good with Naruto being a level 5 now and you Akane being a level 3".

Both of them smiled in pride at hearing this.

"Good job Naruto" said Tsunade walking up to them "since today is your birthday I have a couple gifts for you".

"Hey don't forget about me Hime" said Jiraiya walking over "besides mine is much better".

Tsunade's eyebrow twitched and she punched him through the perimeter wall of the castle.

"Ignoring your grandfather.. we both of special presents for you and one of them I've been training you to have but now it's time you finally activate it.

Concentrate your chakra to your forehead like I taught you" said Tsunade.

Naruto did just that and concentrated it to his forehead like he's been told to do ever since she started to train him and he's been trying to figure out why.

He continued to do it for a long time and soon a diamond seal started to slowly form on his forehead.

Thanks to him having the Mokuton he's able to keep his chakra calm and is even able to use Genjutsu and some medical Jutsus. He worked with Jiraiya on a seal that he placed on his body that helps him control his chakra better and allow him to. Cast Genjutsu's and he even connected it to Kurama so he can imagine them up for the person to see.

Kurama enjoyed it to much and it scared Jiraya when testing it to the point he was as pale as a ghost and refused to leave his room for a week.

Tsunade continued to stare at Naruto as he did this and started to smile seeing the seal start forming.