005- blessings & curses

"hmm."

a voice hummed from in front of you. air slowly left your lips as your eyelids raised to expose the one before you. the bright morning sun overpowered the fairy lights in your headboard, giving your a nearly photo-worthy image of no one other than mr. wonderboy himself.

the window behind him gave him a halo effect, almost making his pink hair glow. dust particles that floated around him made it seem like pure magic itself was emitting off his body. the boy was damn near angelic.

your awe only increased when he finally opened his eyes. long lashes protecting his big brown orbs as he gave you a sleepy look. he didn't say anything though, almost too tired to conjure up a voice. the sun rays were beaming on you. 'goddess.' was the only thought that came to his sleep-deprived mind, not even taking into account your proximity to him.

the two of you were inches apart, just focusing on each other. trying to figure the other out without saying a word. itadori broke the silence first with a groggy voice. "g'morining," he said softly, the words feeling like a soft caress on your cheek.

"morning," you returned, still not moving from your position.

"GOOD MORNING, MOTHER FUCKERS!!"

"AAAAAAAH!!" both your and yuuji screeched at the eye and mouth that popped on yuuji's face. the two of you jumped apart and fell to the wooden floor.

"I AM SO, SO SORRY!" itadori immediately said, pouncing up from the floor and over the bed to help you up. even when you were on your feet, the eyeball and mouth still smirked manically at you.

"did i interrupt something?" sukuna cackled, recovering a swift slap from itadori. it looked plain silly to see him attack his own cheek.

your room door swung open. "SUKUNA??" megumi yelled. he was brought by sudden screaming he heard from his dorm, which wasn't far from yours. the raven-haired boy made the shape of a bird with his hands as his mouth widened.

"megumi," you scolded, raising a hand at his own pair. "if you summon nue into my room, i will personally cook her for breakfast, and force you to clean up the remains."

he stood wide-eyed for a second before switching his hands to make a dog shadow puppet. not breaking eye contact, he muttered, "demon dogs!" the beautiful divine dogs leaped out of the shadows and towards itadori. knowing that he wouldn't try to fight them back, you forced the dogs to stay still with blessed energy, then made them float in pockets of red and white harmless flames above your heads. they loved when you did this, so their sudden rage quickly disappeared as they tried to fly around in the air.

"good morning kiddos!" gojo peeked his head over megumi's spikey hair. "what's all the ruckus about?"

"i'm not sure if that's itadori or sukuna." megumi pointed at yuuji like he was a wild animal. surely, he was too tired for any of this shit. itadori simply raised his hands in the air.

"i swear, i'm me! sukuna just popped out of my cheek for a second."

gojo placed a hand under his chin before saying, "yeah, that's itadori." you brought the dogs back down to the ground. once free, they came over to you to rub their heads on your legs before returning to the shadows. megumi released a deep breath.

"well, it's pretty damn obvious when he's sukuna or not."

both gojo and megumi gave you a solid look of confusion. "...how?" the younger of the two asked.

"hmm, well, his facial features completely change, his hair suddenly defies gravity like satoru, and most obvious of all, he randomly gets tattoos popping upon his face and body."