Chapter 30 - family meeting

It was now 5:55 and Joseph went downstairs to the living room

He sat there and looked at his watch and then looked around to see nobody there yet.

Even though he said 6 he was starting to think nobody would come.

But that was short lived when Jeremy came and sat beside him.

" Are you okay? " Jeremy asked.

" of course why wouldn't I be? " Joseph replied back and the opening of the front door was heard followed by a slam a few seconds later.

" JAMIE? " Jeremy yelled.

" WHAT?! " Jamie yelled back coldly.

" WE'RE IN HERE! " he yelled and a few seconds later Jamie came into view.

" yeah well I have to take a quick shower so maybe everyone else will be here by the time I get out " he said leaving.

Nathan was in the kitchen cooking per usual- it's his comfort.

He was making a chicken salad with season and cooked chicken. He had been craving it for a while and plus he figured everyone else might've been hungry.

Katherine was at the office looking through the files, she knew she wasn't going to be there at exactly 6 and she was okay with that.

Simon was on his way back from Home Depot because he had a few things to fix up in his room.

Janessa was still watching tv- well Serenity went to sleep and nyla was fully awake.

< Ten Minutes Later >

Simon and Katherine both pulled up to the house at the same time.

They hadn't really talked since the situation went down.

Katherine took a deep breath and got out first and then Simon got out and went to the trunk to grab the stuff he just bought.

" here let me help you " Katherine said as she walked to the trunk.

" thanks " Simon said and they both grabbed some stuff and luckily it was all of it.

They walked to the door and all you could hear was their footsteps until Katherine spoke.

" so what do you need all this for? " she asked as Simon opened the door.

" to fix some stuff in my room " he said and they went in.

" KATHERINE IS THAT YOU? " Joseph yelled.

" YEAH GIVE ME LIKE TWO MINUTES! " she yelled back.

Meanwhile Nathan joined them in the living room and sat across from them.

After Simon and Katherine sat the stuff in the room they went back downstairs.