Chapter 3 Aaj Ki Ladki

Aashna's POV
"Bhaiya, your home now! Take me shopping! Please!" I heard as I walked into the mansion.
I saw a girl in her early twenties come out of a hallway to the door.
"Oh, Hi ! You must be Aashna! My mom told me you would be coming over!" She said hugging me. I nodded and smiled.
"I'm Arshi.. The youngest one of this family.. So I was planning to go shopping.. Would you like to join me?" She asked. I looked at Aryan who was irritated enough by me. What would be a better chance to get back at him?
I smiled and nodded.
"Great, Bhaiya you go change and we will be here downstairs." She said. Aryan sighed and walked up the stairs.
"So he's quite harsh isn't he?" Arshi asked as we both sat on a sofa. I hesitated a little but then nodded.
She giggled and said,"You know, he's not that bad.. He is actually quite nice and opened up around Sia Di and me.. Sia Di.. The middle child" She said.
I was surprised .. That jerk and nice.. Yeah right!
Aryan then came down in a t-shirt and jeans.
"Let's go!" He said now in a better mood.
He then saw me and got irritated again. He rolled his eyes and walked out the door. What was his problem with me?
Aryan's POV
God, did she have to hover all around us? What was mom thinking bringing a stranger at home? Plus, she has the audacity to yell at me in my own office!
We arrived at the mall and Arshi and her rushed to Forever 21.

"So how do I look?" Arshi said walking out of the dressing room. Aashna squealed clapping her hands and I just gave her a thumbs up.. Oh God, I can see these two getting along really well..
"Okay, Aashna now you try something!" She said.
Aashna hesitated until Arshi dragged her inside the dressing room.
When she came back out my mouth dropped... She looked amazing..
""Bhaiya, mooh toh bandh karlo.. At least close your mouth!" Arshi said giggling.
I immediately shut my mouth.. Damn it! What was I thinking?
Aashna blushed and started getting red.
"Okay, you are so wearing that dress to the club tonight!!" Arshi said.
"Club?" Aashna and I said at the same time.
"Yeah, don't you like partying?" Arshi asked.
Aashna nodded in excitement..
"Okay, let's go home and change and then we will hit the club! Rohan will join us too!" She said.
Ugh, I hated Arshi's boyfriend Rohan. That jerk was such a Casanova. He was a player who would get any girl at anytime.. My poor sister was in love with him that blinded her of the nasty side of him..
"Who's Rohan?" Aashna asked.
"My boyfriend" Arshi said.
I then drove them  to go home and change..  They chatted about our families, college, and dating life on the way.. Girls.. These two had become besties within just a few hours.
"So do you have a boyfriend?" Arshi asked Aashna. My eyes shot back at her from the front mirror..
"No I don't .." She said her eyes meeting mine.. I quickly looked away and continued driving..