Episode 18

Two days later.

Location: Gojira Cave.

Rodan: Um. What's wrong with her?

Rodan, Anguirus, Caesar and Mothra were in Gojira cave. They saw Gojira was not moving. She stood at the same position she was two days ago. No moving, not blinking. Staying frozen in time.

Rodan: What happen to her? Why is she not moving?

Mothra: I don't know. She just stop and that's it.

Anguirus: Is she even alive?

Mothra: She's still breathing. And I can still sense radiation coming from her. So yeah she's alive. Regardless of that. Are you all heal? After she almost killed us.

Rodan: My wings heal. But my spines still hurts. But by tomorrow I'll be fine.

Mothra: Anguirus?

Rodan: My stomach and chest are fine. But my tail hasn't fully done healing.

Caesar: Back to 100% I just don't wanna be around her.

Rodan: What about you Mothra?

Mothra: I won't be able to fly for a couple more days and my organs are still damage. Other then that I'm okay.

Anguirus: So what are we gonna do with her?

Rodan: She can't do anything. She can't move or even response to any of us.

Anguirus: Hey Gojira. Are you there?

No response from her.

Rodan: Hey Gojira! What happen to you?!

No response from her.

Mothra: She's not dead. So why is she not responding?

Caesar: .......

Caesar pokes Gojira but nothing happen.

Caesar: No response..... I wonder.

She slap Gojira.

Mothra: Hey!

Caesar: What? She won't move or responded to anything we say or do to her.

Rodan: You didn't had to slap her.

Caesar: She deserves it. After she brutally torture us for no reason. You understand that don't you Mothra?

Rodan: But-

Caesar: We deserve pay pack! She was nothing but a bitch to us! You know it's true!

Caesar kick Gojira in her stomach.

Anguirus: Stop Caesar!

Caesar: You know you want to take revenge too! She try to rip your arm one time! Don't you wanna take revenge?!

Anguirus: I hate her. But revenge won't fix anything. It well only slowly turn us into a tyrant like her.

Caesar: Then I'll take my pay pack-

Caesar charge her claws with radiation. About to slash Gojira face off. But Rodan and Anguirus pin her against the cave wall. Stoping her.

Rodan: Stop!

Caesar: Why should I?! She didn't show any mercy when she was torturing us! So why should I have mercy with her huh?!

Anguirus: Don't let revenge get the best of you! Or you'll end up like Gojira!

Mothra shot her silk at Caesar. Pining Caesar against the cave wall. Not letting her move.

Mothra: There. Now calm down.