Night shift

Y/N's pov:

*I start to slowly to wake up. I sit up in my bed* "... I hope i can figure things out." *i mumble to myself. I get up tiredly to start my day!*

~In morning and afternoon you did your usual stuff. Like: cook, clean your place etc.. Also you tried to research more stuff about Moondrop, but you didn't really find anything.. After a looong day of waiting your night shift you could finally go to Sunny~

*I close my laptop and most of the lights too. I look at my clock, it's 4.30 pm, work starts around 6.00 pm* ^I have to find Vanessa before my work starts..^ *i think to myself. I take my bag and put bike helmet. I go outside locking my door and go to my bike. I look up to sky and barely see moon behind clouds* "I'll find you.." *i wispher to moon and then laugh a bit at myself of how cheesy that sounded.. Anyway i start to bike at work*

~After biking to work and locking your bike you go inside Pizzaplex. You decided to put work clothes already on and you take your bag with you this time~

*I walk out of emplyoe's dressroom. You look at your Fazwatch and check who are at work today, you see you and Vanessa only.. There aren't many workers here anyway* ^It sucks, that i have to leave this watch here, it's pretty cool watch.. But eh, i don't wanna get fired over this^ *i look around thinking where Vanessa would be, then suddenly you feel tap on your shoulder* "Ah! What the fuck?!" *you quickly turn around and see Vanessa* "You-.. you scared me!"

Vanessa: I know.. I'm sorry. But why are you here? Your work starts at 6 pm.

Y/N: "I-i know.. But wanted come a bit early. I wanted to be sure that i'm not late. This place is huge so yeah.. hahah.." *i laugh a bit nervously.. I dunno why i lied, i just felt like i had to* ^Why is she so worked up about this?? She acts weirdly..^ *i think to myseöf as Vanessa is looking at me, like making sure i'm not lying. I just smile acting all confused like i don't realize*

Vanessa: *sigh* Okay, but next time come in on time. Not earlier or later, got it?"

Y/N: "Yeah.. I got it, boss." *i say as i feel a bit uncomfortable, her being so weirdly angry* "Uhm.. I was wondering something.." *i start carefully and seeing her pissed made me quiet down* "Uh.. Nevermind. I think i can figure it out by myself"

Vanessa: Okay good, i don't have time for this.. Just go to your work place. And  don't come out of there until 6 am. Now bye

Y/N: "Uh.. wha-" *i don't even get words out of my mouth before she is even gone. I sigh angrily* ^.. What's her deal?^ *i think and walk to daycare*

*I stood outside of Daycare and check out my work from Fazwatch, it says: Keep Sundrop busy* ^Huh.. a bit weird, but eh.. At least i get to spend time with Sunny^ *i think to myself happily. I open the door and right away someone snatches me into hug*

Sundrop's pov:

*I immideatly hug my best friend!* "You are finally here! I thought i wouldn't see  you never again!!" *i cry out happily and spin around, but gently of course*

Y/N: Hahah! I-i missed you too Sunny!♡

*I stop spinning around and put Y/N down* ^They are so nice! Much nicer than previous worker..^ *i think happily as i jump up and down stimming*

"WELL! What do you wanna do?! We can finger paint, tell stories, do arts & crafts or drink fizzy faz until our heads explode!!!" *i scream excitedly, but making sure to keep voice down so it doesn't hurt Y/N's ears (i realized that they have sensitive ears). I immideatly hear laughter. I look down to laughing Y/N's smiming face* ^They have such a nice laugh..^ *i think to myself. I feel my cheeks getting warmer when i realize what i just thought*

Y/N's pov:

*i laugh at Sunny's cuteness and funnyness* "Heheh... Well you seem excited.." *i say smiling to him* ^They are so cute..^ *i think to myself and blush a bit about my thoughts*
"I really want to, but.. i have a question" *i say a bit carefully. I see Sunny tense up* "Uh.. It's about Moon.. Where is he?" *i get really nervous when i ask*

Sunny: Uh... Oh! Him yeaah.. him. Oh don't worry! Why don't we play games or draw each other or-"

"Sunny..!" *i shut her down* "I don't know why you are avoiding this question, but i have to know! I have to know what happened to him.. and if they are even okay.." *I mumble last words sadly*

Sunny: *he looks at me worried and then sighs deeply* "Are you sure? Like sure sure?! It can be dangerous.. I'm worried that you'll get hurt.."

"..." *i think for a short minte, i didn't think he'd say it's dangerous.. like i wouldn't have thought that this would be dangerous. Then i nod* "Yeah, i'm sure.. i have to know.."

Sunny: Okay okay.. I warned you. Just, be careful *i watch them as they walk to light switch*

"Uh.. what are you doing??" *i ask confused*

Sunny: I'm sorry.. But it's easier to show you than.. explain. I'll see you again soon.. If anything goes wrong just switch lights back on..

*I look at Sunny really confused* "Wh-what do you mean? Where are you going-" *Suddenly i hear lights switch and it gets dark* "Su-sunny?!" *i say loudly, confused and a bit scared.. Then i hear calm familiar voice*

???: Hello, Starlight. It's been a while..

".. Moon?"

.
.
.

Be continued..

My note:
Sorry if this wasn't the best, i kinda rushed it, but i hope ya like it!^^♡

Word count: 1006