06

Chat seemed to have noticed that charlie was sleeping because the chat box was filled with 'awww's, wilbur was getting irritated by the amount of hate he and charlie were getting, most people were okay with it but there was a good chunk that seemed to not like it.

The comments that really got on his nerves were the messages from people who were giving him advice on raising a child, it wasnt like he hadn't just spent the past seven months looking after her.

Wilbur held charlie close, protectively, he trusted the people around him but now that her existence had been revealed he was worried what would happen now, what if someone came after her, what if they took her away from him, he had learnt over the past half a year that he couldnt function without charlie anymore, his schedule had been replanned around charlie, he loved Charlie, he could never be away from her for more than a day. Or he feared that his brain might explode.

They decided to end stream after a while, it wasnt too late but they all decided they just wanted to chill out for a while, they all decided that tommorow they would have a break from social media, just hang out as friends, as family.

They decided tommorow they would just chill at the bnb and watch movies, after that they would go to tourism places, like universal studios or Disney land.

Everyone had fallen asleep in the living room that night while watching films on the tv, charlie didnt have the best track record for sleeping, she would usually wake up 2-3 times a night, usually she would wake up wilbur but he looked so peaceful, charlie saw a light on in the kitchen and wriggled out of wilburs grasp carefully, he stirred slightly but she quitely tiptoed towards the light source.

Dream was getting a glass of water.
"Can I have one please" she said quietly, he jumped almost dropping the glass, he hadn't seen or heard her come in, "yeah sure, let me just get you a cup" he said softly, he placed down his glass and went to the cupboard to find a plastic cup.

He picked up a small blue plastic cup and filled it halfway with water before placing it on the counter, charlie had been doing grabby hands while he filled it so he picked her up and held her to his side while handing her the cup with his free hand.

Dreqm looked down at her with a smile as she drank, her two small hands clasping the cup, it was adorable to watch, he had to admit he was abit worried when wilbur told him that she would be coming, he loved children but he knew from experience how chaotic they could be at her age.

But he realised now that he had no reason to worry, charlie was a sweet and innocent little girl, she wasnt chaotic, she was peaceful and he actually enjoyed being around her, and he knew that his friends did too.

"You tired?" Dream questioned as he leant against the counter, still holding charlie, "nuh uh" she shook her head no, cuddling into his chest and hugging onto Billy tighter, "hmm, if you go to sleep we can go to the store tommorow"
"Really!" Charlie gasped with excitement, dream nodded before speaking again, "yeah,but I guess we cant because you dont want to sleep, huh"

Charlie pouted and pushed her head further into his neck, "wheres wilbur?", "asleep" charlie replied as she yawned tiredly,

"let's get you to bed, the sooner you sleep, the sooner we get to go to the store" dream stated as  he carried her back to her room.

Opening the door slowly and quietly he walks in, with a now fast asleep charlie and places her on the bed. Before walking out the room closing the door behind him before going back to bed.

"Goodnight" he whispered