6. Detention

Bailey's Pov

Sitting in class is boring, especially when the teacher talks like a snail. Looking at the clock I notice that there are only 15 minutes left of class then it would be lunch time. Thank god.

It's been a week since I've first come to this school, I haven't talked to Brooklyn since the time we vandalized the abandoned building. I also haven't spoken to Damien and his friends which was fine with me.

"Who can tell me the answer to this problem?" The teacher asked looking around the classroom.

Don't look at me. Don't look at me.

Of course, he looked straight at me and smirked.

"Bailey, would you like to answer the question on the board?" Mr. Jones asked me.

"Nope." I simply replied.

"Well, do it anyway." He said to me.

I sighed and rolled my eyes before looking at the board. It was some stupid mathematical problem that if I really tried I could solve in my head. But I sat there just staring at the board pretending to think about the stupid question.

"Any minute now." The teacher said impatiently.

Yea... I'm not dealing with this bullshit. I got up from my seat and walk over to my door. "Where do you think your going?" The teacher asked angrily. I ignored his question and continued to walk out the door.

The last thing I heard him say was...'if you leave you can meet me in detention.'

That's what my other teacher said, I skipped the whole weeks worth of detention. Let's just say that she was not happy about. Any chance she get she would always try to call me out. Try to embarrass me. It didn't always work out in the end for her.

Last week my mother went missing, she always does this. She leaves for a certain period of time and then comes back like nothing ever happened.

I would always have to fend for myself which is one of the reasons why I street fight, it pays good money. Along with street racing and other illegal activities.

I stop by my locker to grab some things, I open my locker and grab my bag that had my spray cans and other things. To my surprise the school doesn't check the lockers which is stupid in their part.

I close my locker and turn around to see Damien and Emily, with their tongues down each other's throat. Yeah.... I don't know when that happen but even thinking about it wants to make me throw up.

Aidan and Seth were no where to be seen, along with Emily's so called minions. To think about it Emily reminded me a lot like Casey.

I think it's their sweet personalities.

Emily noticed me staring, she looked at me and smirked. Making sure to kiss him on the lips while Damien was looking at me. I shrugged.

I turn around and walk towards the back of the school which was near the football field.

Since it was lunchtime the football players were practicing, apparently they had a big game in less then two weeks. Which is probably the biggest game of the season.