~Roxy~

This will contain stuff
Blah Blah
You know the drill
Y/n is a girl and it's a one sided smut, only one person is gonna finish...
Yeah... Have fun.

Y/n P.O.V.

I punched his shoulder, "Shut up you loser, haha!" I laughed alongside Monty, "It's true darl'!" I shook my head, "Sure, I'll believe it when I see it gator." Monty patted my head and gave me a toothy grin, "I'll have to show you some time then~" He teased and poked my stomach, making me squeak, "K-Keep your claws to yourself!" I blushed and laughed.

Monty gave me a warm smile and pulled me into a hug, "I have something... really important I need to tell ya Y/n..." Monty pulled away and looked at me with a nervous face.

I blushed, "Alright, what is it?" I smiled and cupped his hand. He gulped, "Well, uh, damn, I didn't think telling you would be this hard." He blushed and looked away.

I gave his hand a squeeze, "It's okay, take your time." I smiled. Monty nodded, "Y/n... I'm.... I am-" Before he could finish I heard a screatch, "DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!" Roxy.

I turned around, "Hey babe! What are you doING- BABE, PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed as she threw me over her shoulder, "I am NOT losing you to a FUCKING. GATOR." She yelled and stomped away from him and into her room.

I was thrown onto the couch she has, "You're MINE!" She growled and turned around, looking into her mirror, "Do I need to remind you?" She turned her head, giving me a glare and I blushed, "Roxy Roo, you know I love you and only you, if he was going to confess then I would have rejected him." I got up and wrapped my arms around her waist from behind, kissing her neck, "Tch, as if he ever stood a chance with you in the first place." She huffed.

I giggled and turned her around to face me, a warm smile on my face, "Exactly, there is only one person here for me. Can you guess who that is?" I tapped her nose with my index finger, "It's you Roxy!" I beamed and kissed her snout.

She blushed and picked me up, "Hmph, I knew that." I kissed her head and played with her ears. I hummed a tune she loved while stroking her fur, "Rises the moon~" I sang softly.

She relaxed and looked up at me, "I love you." I smiled and kissed her lips, "I love you too Roxy Roo." Rubbing my nose against hers.

She laid her head on my chest as we cuddled for a bit. She was feeling better, yes, but I knew she was still worried, I could tell because her ears were still laying flat on her head. I sighed, making her look up at me, "What is it pup?" She asked kindly.

I cupped her cheek and I smirked, "Well, I MIGHT need some reminding to whom I belong to~ Monty did look extra.... Large today" Her pupils dilated and she growled, "I'll remind you, I'll remind you so hard that you'll be thinking of only ME!" She shouted and tore my shirt off with her claws.

I jumped when she bit my neck, "R-Roxy!~" I panted as she ripped my short off next, "I'm going to turn you into a dumb fucking slut pup." She growled and started rubbing me through my underwear, "Ngh~ Roxy-" She cut me off when she grabbed my throat, "You know what to call me. Don't make me correct you again." She snarled and gripped my breast through my bra, a gasp leaving my mouth, "M-Mommy~" I whined.

Roxy chuckled, "You're doing amazing so far princess, let mommy remind you who you belong to." She lowered herself down to my core and licked my cunt through the panties. I gasped and grabbed a hold of her beautiful hair, "P-Please mommy, make me feel good!" I begged, bucking my hips up to her mouth.

She held my hips still, "Since you asked nicely..." She used her sharp teeth to rip my underwear off, instantly attaching herself to my core, sucking on my clit and stuffing two fingers deep inside of me, "M-MOMMY!~" I shouted, my thighs shaking as I shivered from the stimulation, "You taste amazing pup." She cooed.

I panted and tightly gripped her hair, "I-I'm gonna cum mommy!" I cried out. She pulled away and I whined, "Oh, you'll cum pup, just not right now." She hummed and sat up, hopping off the couch and walked over to her desk.

She opened a drawer and pulled out a pink strap-on. She looked over at me and smirked, turning it on and listening to it vibrate, "You won't last very long with this~" She teased and put it on.

She walked back over and licked her lips, "Don't worry, you'll know who owns you after-" She thrusted in with it still vibrating, "THIS!" She growled and began to energetically destroy my already overstimulated cunt.

My cries were loud and long, they were like music to Roxy's ears, "You sound amazing pup, let that stupid gator know that you're MINE! Say my name, say my real name!" She yelled as she hit my sweet spot, "ROXY! OH FUCK, ROXY!~" I cried out, the tight knot in my stomach only getting tighter and tighter, "P-Please mommy! Let me cum! Please!" I begged as I clawed at her back.

She smirked, "Who owns you?" She asked tauntingly, "Y-You do mommy! Roxanne Wolf owns me! She's my mommy!" I cried as I bucked my hips against the toy, about to explode from pleasure, "That's fucking RIGHT! Cum for me, cum for mommy you slut!" She growled and bit my neck, sending me flying over the edge.

"ROXY!" I cried out as I saw black spots, my body quivering as she continued to ride out my high as I tried to catch my breath, "Holy shit babe..." She pulled away and looked down, "You fucking squirted!" I blushed.

She pulled out and tossed the toy aside for later cleaning, "Let's get you dressed I can show you off to that stupid gator." I rolled my eyes, "You'll have to carry me." I giggled and she nodded, "Worth it."

I smiled as she picked me up, "Can we cuddle after?..." I asked shyly and she nodded, "Of course, what kind of girlfriend would I be if I didn't?" She kissed me, "Thank you Roxy."

Bonus!

"What?" "Yeah, I was trying to tell you that I'm gay." Me and Roxy looked at eachother, "Congratulations! I'm so proud of you for telling me- us, for telling us. How'd you find out?" I asked, curiosity eating me up, "I kissed Freddy..." "Oh." I nodded, "That works, you two a thing now or something?" Roxy asked and I scoffed, "So smooth Roxy." She laughed.

Monty nodded, "Yeah, by the way, he is such a softy, not so much in bed though~" He smiled a toothy smile and laughed as he saw Freddy blush.