Warmth

The sun shone through the window and onto Mika who was still sleeping. After yesterday's training, he was exhausted and his whole body ached. Though he did train for sword fighting in the space which trained his skills to be perfect his new body just wasn't used to it. His 19 year old body didn't look 19 and more like he was 17. His body in this world was just a poor orphan that couldn't afford much and the pill only changed his outside appearance. Making it so his body was weak and not great for any kind of training or exercise.

Mika opened his eyes and closed them again, sighing as he felt the ache that spread through his body. He needed to get up but felt no energy in his body whatsoever to actually do it.

'I must've overworked my body yesterday' Mika thought as he sighed

'There is a pill that could get rid of all the aching and get your body to top shape, if you want it Nova it's only 100 points'

'When did you become a advertiser Zith?' Mika thought amused at how Zith was acting

'It's just how systems are trained, but would you like to buy it Nova?" Zith said embarrassed but still trying to sell the pill

'No thanks Zith, it will be suspicious if my body is ok after yesterday's training'

After saying this Mika finally got up from his bed, he went to the bathroom and changed into a simple but nice outfit. He walked down the stairs to where the dining room is, to his surprise only Felix was there.

Just when Mika was going to walk away Felix grabbed his hand and said.

"Shouldn't you say hi before leaving" Felix said finding Mika's wanting to run away expression funny

Mika looked surprised but didn't know what to do so he just said hi. Felix laughed at this and pulled Mika to sit down at the seat next to him.

"You should eat now Alice and Rain have already eaten and have gone out to play" Felix said as he gestured to Luika to get Mika something to eat

Luika quickly left for the kicken and when he came back he carried a plate of chicken soup and a meat dish. Mika was still uncomfortable being next to Felix but seeing the food he decided to stay. Mika quickly ate as he wanted to leave but that didn't stop him from enjoying the delicious dishes.

Seeing him trying to quickly finish and leave but still making sure to eat everything up made Felix's heart warm.

"Slow down you don't want to choke do you" Felix said softly putting his hand on Mika's shoulder

Feeling Felix's arm around his shoulder Mika tensed but after a moment he went back to eating. Felix felt that he hadn't been so amused and happy in a very long time and something about Mika made him feel warm inside. He didn't understand his strange emotions but that didn't make him pull away, instead he wanted to be even closer.

Mika really did slow down after Felix told him to but he still quickly finished.

"Thank you" Mika said before quickly running away

Felix's smile left his face after Mika left and waited for a bit before following after him.

Mika quickly went to the courtyard where Rain was helping Alice with bettering her skills. When Mika walked in Alice was carrying Rain while flying in the air. Rain looked a little scared but overall pretty excited and Alice looked really happy and excited. When they saw Mika Alice quickly flew down putting Rain on the ground before putting herself down.

"Mika you're awake! Did you see that we were flying through the air" Alice exclaimed

"Yea you were really cool" Mika said smiling

The atmosphere was warm as Rain, Alice, and Mika trained and talked. They were happy and safe. (FOR NOW, kidding or not (⌒‿⌒)

Sorry for the late upload and for the short chapter, I've just been really stressed lately with a lot of homework and I have barely any time to relax anymore and I just have no motivation for writing. I've also had writer's block lately so it's hard to write anything especially since I have to write a book for an ELA assignment. So I will be puting Quick Transmigration: Counterattack of the side character on hiatus for now. I promise that once I feel better and my writer's block is gone I will come back full force, I'm not sure when that is but hopefully it won't be too long. I appreciate all the support I have gotten and am very thankful for you all, so I hope you all will still be here when I'm back. I hope you guys have a wonderful day and I'll see you when I'm back.

Ps - I might upload occasionally when I'm free but mostly don't expect much from me, also love you!