𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

"OH MY FUCKING GOD

"OH MY FUCKING GOD."

.*ೃ : *・゚:* *:・゚*:・゚ ・゚: .*ೃ

did Oikawa find out? is that why Iwa was ignoring her? is that why she had been neglected?

it's been a few weeks since she's talked to him. she's tried to have dumb conversations with him like they used to have. she's tried to walk up to him and talk. but it doesn't get anywhere.

"are you guys still not talking?" Mattsun asks.

"no i really don't get what's going on." she replies.

"have you tried to talk to him?" Makki asks.

"obviously, i'm tired of being home alone. he used to be here every night."

"that's how Oikawa probably found out." Mattsun mentions.

"we don't know if Oikawa found out or not." Makki says.

"are they talking at practice?" she asks.

"yeah they are. Y/N have you talked to Oikawa."

"no but i've been thinking about it. i'm kinda scared to, like what if this whole thing blows up in my face."

"hasn't it already?" Makki laughs.

"boy stop you're bogus." she pauses, "but i mean kinda."

"Y/N it hasn't blown up in your face, just go to Oikawa's." Mattsun tells her.

"is he even home?" she goes to the window, looking out it, with the boys following her.

there shows a silhouette of Oikawa with him throwing his head back, pushing a girls head down, receiving head.

"oh my fucking god, oh my fucking god." Y/N says backing away from the window. "is this a joke."

Makki bursts out laughing, laughing until his ribs give out. "safe to say he's home."

"that is so fucking gross." Mattsun says.

"that is so fucking funny." Makki replies.

"i think Oikawa is fine." Y/N says, "he seems like he's doing perfectly fine."

"so what, he might seem fine but that doesn't mean he is fine." Makki tells her, "when that girl leaves, go there."