☆Two☆

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Loki sipped at his drink, his eyes not leaving the brown-eyed beauty sitting with Nat and Wanda.

There was something about her that made his skin crawl with excitement. It could have been the way her skirt hugged her figure or the way he wanted to rip her shirt apart to bury his face between her breasts. She barely wore makeup but she still was beautiful to him. Her brown hair was slightly out of control even pulled up in a bun and he wanted to pull her hair back as he fucked her.

Loki swallowed hard and stared at his drink before his mind got away from him. It was obvious that she had gone through a break-up and after hearing the brief interaction between Harley and her ex, he knew he had to tread carefully. He didn't want to upset her in any way. In fact, he wanted to treasure her. Worship her body as the woman deserved. It confused him. Loki never felt like that towards a woman he barely knew. He was only ever after one thing but Harley made him change his mind.

He knew that once he got his hands on her, he wouldn't want to let go.

There was a slight commotion and he looked up to see Harley being held by the tops of her arms by a man. Loki could see the anger and upset on her face. He slammed his empty glass onto the table and approached them.

"Levi, I told you to leave me the fuck alone!"

"You know I can't do that. I'm so sorry for what I have done. But I love you. You know I love you and I made a mistake," He said.

"Is there a problem?" Loki said and they both looked up at him. Relief flooded Harley's face and he looked at Levi, "There must be a good reason as to why you have your hands on the lady when she doesn't want it,"

"You don't need to be the big man and try to rescue her. She is fine. We are dating,"

"We are not dating," Harley said pushing him back, "I thought I made that clear when I broke your nose and told you to carry on fucking that hoe. We are over and trust me, I will never take you back. I won't allow you to walk all over me,"

"Harley, please!" Levi said, "I told you that she was-"

"I think she has heard enough of your excuses," Loki said, stepping in front of Harley, "I suggest you leave because you do not want me to make you,"

Levi looked at Loki, recognition hitting him, "I...sure. Um, yeah. Harley, I will call you tomorrow. We need to talk about this and you have a lot at home. Please, let me-"

"Leave. Now," Loki said, "Do not make me tell you again,"

Levi took one last look at Harley and walked out of the bar, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Babe!" Nat said, "Is everything ok?"

"Yeah," Harley said, "I'm ok. Loki here helped me,"

"Loki?" Wanda said and Loki shook his head slightly at her, "Oh. Hello. I'm...I'm Wanda,"

Nat narrowed her eyes at him, "Thanks,"

"Harley, are you ok?" Loki said ignoring the looks he was getting from the girls, "I'm sorry but I didn't want to sit back and watch him put his hands on you,"

"No, thank you for helping," Harley said, "Everyone else sat back and watched,"

"Come on. Let's go back to the table," Wanda said, "Nat can get the next round,"

"Sure," Nat said and waited for Harley to get back to the table before talking, "What the hell was that?"

"What was what?" Loki asked, "I merely helped your friend. What is so wrong with that?"

"Nothing. I was talking more about the way you looked at her," Nat said, "She doesn't know who you are, does she?"

"No. She only said my name was different,"

Nat sighed, "Thank you. For looking out for her,"

Loki's eyes widened slightly, "It...it's ok,"

Nat patted his arm slightly, "As you can probably tell, she hasn't had the best luck with relationships. That was Levi. She caught him fucking someone else in their bed. 3 years wasted on that handsome piece of shit,"

"If shit could be handsome,"

"Anyway," Nat said, "Did you want a drink? My treat,"

"If you are offering,"

"By the way, Harley doesn't care for the Avengers. She only knows Wanda and me. Not to mention Tony and Peter,"

"Why?"

"She doesn't give a shit about heroes and what aliens they are fighting with," Nat laughed, "I think that's why I love being around her. She doesn't treat us like heroes or criminals. To her, she'd rather they stay out of her way so she can have a life. Can't say I blame her. That is probably why she has no idea who you are. She never watches the TV, read the newspapers and stays away from gossip."

"That is unusual,"

"That's Harley for you," Nat said, "She is too god damn nice and perfect sometimes. It makes me want to corrupt her,"

"That is a weird thing to say about your friend, Natasha,"

"Oh, she knows," Nat said, "Again, thanks for looking out for her,"

"I'm not as bad as I used to be," Loki rolled his eyes, "She clearly needed a knight in shining armour,"

Nat nodded and patted his hand, "I owe you one,"

"I will hold you to that," Loki smiled slightly, "Thank you for the drink. Enjoy the rest of your night and if you happen to need me again, you know where to find me,"

"Are you sitting by yourself?" Nat frowned.

Loki nodded, "Everyone was busy,"

"Oh," Nat said, "Did you want to sit with us?"

"You...you are inviting me to have a drink with you and your friends?" Loki asked, being caught off guard.

"Yes," Nat tilted her head, "Would that be a problem?"

"No, no, of course, not," Loki said, "I am just confused,"

"Well, just make sure that she doesn't find out who you are," Nat said picking the drinks up, "I don't think her brother will be happy that she is mingling with other members of the Avengers,"

"And who is her brother?"

Nat almost choked on her breath, "He's, uh, he's protective,"

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

A/N: Harley's ex-bo is Jamie Dornan.