#15 What he does when he's jealous

Jacob:

If a guy gets too friendly with you he will kiss you in front of him until the guy is awkward enough to leave. You would ask him what that was all about to which he would usually reply with a ' He was getting too friendly.'

Seth:

Since Seth is small he doesnt get too jealous bit even he has his limits. If he ever gets jealous he woild probably make up some lame excuse like how 'he thinks he left the oven on' and will leave, hand on your waist.

Paul:

If Paul even sees a guy just talking to you he will straight up tell the guy to back off. Simple.

Edward:

Edward is usually really patient. Ots only if someone gets too friendly will he make a move and tell the guy to slow down. He doesnt want to make you angry or upset so he usually doesn't make a big commotion.

Jasper:

Jasper will also be patient but if he needs to he will tell the guy to back off.

Emmett:

Emmett tends to get really irritated even if you talk to a guy and he doesnt hesitate in being blunt and telling the guy to 'go away'.

Jared:

Jared will usually just give the guy dirties and make him feel unwanted. He will also interrupt your conversation with other personal things....if you get what I mean. He'll take it up to any level making sure the guy leaves knowing that you are taken.

Embry:

Embry might seem patient- and he is- until the guy makes a move. He will give you little pecks you on your neck, your cheek. Occasionally he might even kiss you on your lips.

Yay! Update! I hope you guys like it!!
Thanks to AlexRhee for the idea! I hope you like it! I have another preference that I'm working on so yeah! And requests and preference ideas are still open!

Follow

Vote

Comment

Oh and thanks for the 29.4 k reads guys!  Honestly im so fricken happy!!!!!!